1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Politics Trump - What has he done now???

Discussion in 'Tilted Philosophy, Politics, and Economics' started by rogue49, Jan 8, 2017.

1. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Analysis: Donald Trump's latest dangerous vaccine pronouncement — CNN Politics

This Motherfucker doesn’t care if you die
    Or get harmed, hospitalized or any other impact

He ONLY cares about his image, his power and his impact

I wonder if people in the far future are trying to make a choice between him and Hitler to go back in time to nix.

At least Hitler unified most of the world in unintended consequences.

T doesn’t even have that negative/positive value yet.
    No debate about the butterfly effect with him.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. rogue49

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. redux

redux Very Tilted Donor

This would appear to be evidence of corrupt if not illegal abuse of power by Trump after losing a free and fair election.

View: https://twitter.com/OversightDems/status/1421131299688009729

Committee Obtains Key Evidence of President Trump’s Attempts to Overturn the 2020 Election

Last edited: Jul 30, 2021 at 12:41 PM
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. rogue49

IRS ordered to hand over Donald Trump tax returns to Congress

Y'know...this is why I go to the gym...too much popcorn. :D

I know, I know...ain't nothin' gonna t'happen. :rolleyes:
    BUT one can hope.

Mr. T's death by a 1000 cuts. (aka Jail Time Big Time Doing Time on the nation's dime and him without a dime in the joint until he croaks :p)

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. ASU2003

ASU2003 Very Tilted

I can't see anything being in the taxes that would change the mind of the GOP about him, especially if he starts campaigning and holding rallies again. Any crime is acceptable in order to stop the social justice left.

I just wonder if some staffer will leak the forms to the media, or if they will try and make them public some other legitimate way. At least they won't be "under audit" anymore...