1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Politics Trump - What has he done now???

Discussion in 'Tilted Philosophy, Politics, and Economics' started by rogue49, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

2. Chris Noyb

Hope, not home.

3. Chris Noyb

With witnesses like Jeffrey McConney...WTF?

Trump exec says he feared firing if he spoke up about scheme

McConney has immunity granted by the prosecution in return for his testimony against the Trump Organization.

1. He is still employed by the Trump Organization.

2. His attorney is being provided by the Trump Organixation.

3. He has met with Trump Organization defense attorneys away from court.

4. During the trial, as recently as Sunday, he helped the Trump Organization prepare some tax documents to be used in court.

W-T-F? The above sounds like a really bad movie.

The judge, Juan Manuel Merchan, finally agreed to let the prosecution treat McConney as a hostile witness.

Neither Trump or any of his children employed by the Trump Organization are named in the lawsuit.

• Like Like x 1
  4. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Key evangelical figures turn on Trump: 'He used us'

No shit! :rolleyes:
    Y'think???

It was so obvious and apparent the WHOLE time...
    Like an ANTI-mystery movie. (the bad guy is revealed at the beginning and they tell ya everything up front)

Friggin' selfish idiots, all of y'll :oops:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Chris Noyb

Robert Jeffress said he'll support NPD Trump
    IF he wins the Republican nomination.

The issue I see is other evangicals, using the
    definitions of Wealthy White Christians &
    Ignorant White Christians, will again
    also back NPD Trump as the Repub
    candidate.

6. Chris Noyb

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. rogue49

Trump has (yet another) bad legal day

Make him sweat, it will help his Jabba the Hutt bod. ;) But unlikely his Hutt-like slimy soul and corruption. :mad:
    Keep the momentum going...
    Put this man's political career in the grave
    And let justice be done...finally!

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Chris Noyb

The chances of seeing NPD Trump serve time in real prison are mostly nil. But I'm pretty sure the accommodations in a federal minimum security prison are far below what he is used to ;).

9. Chris Noyb

Opinion: Trump hosting a bigot at Mar-a-Lago's not surprising. Here's what is | CNN

Was NPD Trump's dinner with Kenye West & lowlife Nick Fuentes much ado about nothing? Honestly, yes, IMO. Yes, NPD Trump made yet another blunder, but as his blunders go this one was relatively minor.

Trump gets played in Mar-a-Lago dinner with Kanye West, Nick Fuentes, and Milo Yiannopoulos

The above is an interesting take. It certainly appears that the trio took advantage of NPD Trump's ego & delusions.

No doubt NPD Trump should've avoided West. Being smarter than everyone else & therefore ignoring sound advice bit him in the ass. Yet again.

10. Chris Noyb

Here's how the Trump family spends their billions, from a $11 million beachfront estate in St. Martin to a $15 million fleet of private aircraft

I have often wondered how NPD Trump managed to convince working class voters that he cared about them.

Note: A very close relative who depends on government aid, who would suffer immensely should the hard right Republicans be able to gut social programs, was and still is staunch NPD Trump supporter.

Jon Kerry is a Democrat (at least in name) who can't hide his pompous aristocratic attitude no matter how he tries (or doesn't try). NPD Trump relishes in showing off his Lifestyle of the Rich & Famous, even if his total wealth is questionable, & he gets others to pay some of the bills.

My tablet is acting possessed. I don't know if this is going post correctly.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Chris Noyb

Has NPD Trump finally lost what was left of his narrow little mind?

Clearly a left-wing report.
    https://nymag.com/intelligencer/202...pend-constitution-overturn-2020-election.html

Trump calls for the termination of the Constitution in Truth Social post | CNN Politics

Trump's call to suspend Constitution not a 2024 deal-breaker, leading House Republican says

Note: Some of the major news media have paywalls.

Is NPD Trump:
    Just running his mouth?
    Calling for the GOP, & elected Republicans, to start the effort?
    Calling on his base to start an uprising (a reverse Marshall Law so to say)?

A very similar comment has come from several Republicans when asked if/how they could support NPD Trump when he calls for the suspension of the Constitution: "Trump says a lot of things."

Should the GOP leadership lightly dismiss this? I think the strongest condemnations possible are called for, but we know that isn't going to happen.

Of course NPD Trump is again basing this on the disproven (over 60 times) claim of massive election fraud.

Part of me hopes this is much ado about nothing.

• Like Like x 1
  12. rogue49

13. Chris Noyb

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Chris Noyb

I saw two Forbes articles -- one was extremely unusual -- several months back when looking for estimates of NPD Trump's actual wealth.

One was a "standard" Forbes article that listed his wealth at around $3.2B.

The other article was disclaimer, of sorts, where one of the writers for Forbes admitted to accepting figures provided by NPD Trump without properly fact checking the information. What was even weirder the writer said he could tell the person claiming the numbers were correct was NPD Trump trying to disguise his voice.

I need to find the second article again.

Edit: Actually it's old news...worth repeating.

2nd edit: Here Greenburg claims he didn't realize John Barron was NPD Trump. In the article I read, can't say it was by Greenburg, the reporter said he knew it was actually NPD Trump (????).

Exclusive Recording, Documents Bolster Trump Fraud Lawsuit

View: https://youtu.be/bO-s7sss0vg

Last edited: Dec 6, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  15. rogue49

http://www.fark.com/goto/12668298

Oh, this should be interesting…

Can’t imagine T’s reaction
    Much less each time he’s handed a bill.

Good luck with that. :rolleyes:

16. Chris Noyb

The dancing needs to stop.

All government arrangements with NPD Trump companies need to stop.

The financial groups need to call in the loans. Make NPD Trump companies pay high risk interest rates.

The article mentions the IRS very likely will NOT go after NPD Trump companies. Why the hell not? The proof that his companies have committed financial fraud is very clear, & it certainly isn’t limited to NY state.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. rogue49

Inside the secret $32M effort to stop ‘Stop the Steal’

I make you a bet it was 10 times this amount, at least... :eek:
    This was a full court press
    Whispers of the STS strategy were coming out already in the Spring. (god knows when it truly started and surged)
    Make ya a bet, there was some serious deep pocket $$$ added into the bag. :mad:

This is likely the tip of the iceberg.
    There's connections and leaving everywhere...hints.
    Thankfully the barbarians at the gate were not subtle, sloppy, incompetent and couldn't keep things quiet.
    Thankfully, they weren't ninja like in execution.

We're still finding more everyday... :confused:

18. Chris Noyb

It's good to know people were able to get the money to fund the Stop The Steal movement. Although it doesn't sound as though efforts to prevent restrictive voting laws was effective; perhaps it helped blunt some of them.

19. Chris Noyb

Trump Org. entities were held in criminal contempt and fined $4K ahead of tax fraud trial | CNN Politics

Is the above further proof that Judge Juan Merchan was extremely reluctant -- to put it mildly -- to make NPD Trump's attorneys* play by the rules?

Keeping the fines under wraps during the trial is understandable from a legal POV. Yet a case could be made (see how clever I am? :rolleyes:) the noncompliance should've been included in the actual trial to show a continued pattern of stonewalling.

Fining the "Trump Organization entities" a mere $4,000.00 for "not complying with muliple grand jury subpoenas" and "three court orders" is a joke. A very bad joke.

Edit for
    Some info on Judge Juan Merchan:

New York Law Journal | Judges Profiles | Juan_Merchan

Judge in Trump Company Trial Knew How to Read the Numbers

Hopefully no paywall. The NY Times thinks Merchan's background in real estate helped with the guilty verdict. Perhaps...after he appeared to bend over backwards, several times, to accommodate the defense team & hinder the prosecution.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2022
  20. Chris Noyb

• Like Like x 1