1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Politics Trump - What has he done now???

Discussion in 'Tilted Philosophy, Politics, and Economics' started by rogue49, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

I've been watching, as usual, the Sunday morning news programs. Of course the main focus is NPD Trump's expeced appearance for arraignment in Manhattan.

One point was made that could make a huge difference in how NPD Trump campaigns, & speaks to his base in general: A gag order.

If issued, it could be appealed, but would have to honored (in theory) during the process.

If issued & upheld, I don't think NPD Trump could restrain himself from talking about the case. And that could lead to some very interesting situations and decisions.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Truth Social execs facing financial catastrophe as deadline looms

Meanwhile, T's media board is drying up...and that's the Truth.
    If it sux, it won't work.

Well, he doesn't need it anymore since he's allowed back on the other main boards (under threat of banning though, so he can't say anything)
    The only thing TS app is good for is T to jerk off verbally and scream insanity but not get banned.
    But ya can't make $$$ on just that.

The money pond is going dry...

3. Chris Noyb

Watching TS hopefully fail should be fun.

Two things:

NPD Trump seems immune to seeing his doomed vanity projects as professional, and personal, failures. He'll blame every federal agency involved, but never acknowledge his inability to develop TS into a financially viable business.

Of course per his MO, NPD Trump (most likely) has little if any of his own money in TS.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Chris Noyb

Does NPD Trump self acknowledge he is a crook, he has been caught, and he is facing real punishment?

Caught! Inside Trump's emotional state

The above strikes me as pop psychology, which happens to contain a lot of truth.

5. Chris Noyb

6. rogue49

Trump moves to block Pence from testifying in special counsel's Jan. 6 probe — NBC News

Of course, he is… :rolleyes:
    It’s all about the coverup.

Not that Pence will fight it, either way.
    The man has integrity and is spineless at the same time.

But if this doesn’t get approved, which it likely won’t, given T’s luck these days with judges.
    Pence will testify
    And probably nail T’s ass again.

NOT because it’s the right thing to do
    Or revenge against the guy who allowed almost him getting killed.
    But just because P will be honest to a fault and say,
    “Sure, T asked me to try to turn over the vote”.
    “What about it???”

This is so stupid.
    But we need his hero by default testimony.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. rogue49

View: https://twitter.com/KlasfeldReports/status/1645510357044064260?s=20

Remember, if you can’t say something nice to say, don’t say anything at all.
    Especially if it’s a judge on a case against you
    And more so on his family
    And even more if you’ve got several other cases against you.

So now, the rape rap civil case judge sez
    Nope, we ain’t going to reveal nobody
    Because you’re a proven dick who intimidates

Couldn’t happen to a “nicer” guy :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Chris Noyb

9. rogue49

Fifty years of investigations on Trump, visualized

50! :eek:
    FIFTY years, of this douchebag, getting away with it all.
    And he's not even that intelligent...just cunning and audacious.

Scammer, hustler, con artist, etc., connections with the mob and the russians.
    And never gone to prison.

What we should worry about are the miles wide gaps in our system
    and the people that support him.

We're a bunch of losers for allowing this to keep going.
    Probably the biggest ponzi scam ever.
    Makes Madoff look like a molehill in comparison.

The Trump Indictment Reveals More About Our Politics Than It Does About the Ex-President

Yes, he was FINALLY indicted...not found guilty.
    Yet, people & the media are "surprised" they found out.
    WHY???
    He's been doing the exact same stuff for decades.
    As the article said, he even tells us.

Obvious.
    So much so, what does this say about our attention span, memory or abilty to judge? :oops:

Last edited: Apr 18, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Chris Noyb

Let's add to his criminal activities his ability to manipulate Chapter 11.

https://www.thoughtco.com/donald-trump-business-bankruptcies-4152019

Let's also look at his lawsuits over the decades.

USA TODAY Network: Dive into Donald Trump's thousands of lawsuits

A really sad & scary thought: Most of this was known when NPD Trump was running for POTUS in 2016.

If intelligent & literate people saw all of the information -- without knowing it involved NPD Trump -- would they be willing to do business with, or invest in, that person and his companies?

If a Democrat running for POTUS had NPD Trump's business & legal record, would the GOP hammer that person without mercy?

Last edited: Apr 17, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Chris Noyb

NPD Trump loves to use & manipulate the courts, & he has bragged about making settlements. In his NPD brain lawsuits (and bankruptcy) are part of doing business, & a settlement without an admission of guilt is the same as being victorious & not guilty (it isn't).

Judge rejects Trump request to delay rape trial over negative publicity

Keeping NPD Trump busy with with his numerous lawsuits is a great strategy. If we can't put his wide-load ass in prison we can keep him off the campaign trail.

To be clear I doubt there's any organized collusion to keep him tied up in court. The dates are falling into place as they should (if you can accept how screwed our legal system is). NPD Trump likes to take things to court, as long it doesn't inconvenience him, but now the judges aren't playing his delay games.

12. Chris Noyb

Does anyone with a brain, that at the very least partially works, think NPD Trump's visit to Scotland & Ireland is not related to The Coronation taking place tomorrow?

In true NPD Trump fashion he's lashing out at Biden to cover the fact he didn't get invited.

https://www.google.com/search?q=tru...-us-revc&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#ip=1

His arrival in Scotland would've been totalling embarrassing for anyone with a sense of shame.

View: https://youtu.be/mWZm7fUbR3M

A few key moments IMO:
    NPD Trump pausing for dramatic effect before descending the stairs.
    There appear to be three people to greet him; only one shows the slightest bit of enthusiasm.
    The dumbass doesn't even know how to use a shovel.

What's especially interesting are the comments to the vid.

13. Chris Noyb

I hope this doesn't merge into the above post.

Jury in rape trial hears from Trump — but not in person

I don't think Jean Carroll has a snowball's chance in hell of winning this case. At least parts of it show an anus NPD Trump really is, but sadly that isn't surprising anyone. Maybe it'll change some votes in 2024. Hopefully NPD Trump will get stuck with his legal bill (does his legal team expect to be paid?).

14. rogue49

Well, I think she does…especially when T and his lawyer has played it so poorly.

Remember, this is a civil suit, so the bar is much lower.
    And even if he loses, it will be for $$ penalty not jail.

And y’know he will appeal immediately and as long as he can.

If they can get OJ, they can also get T
    Besides New Yorkers don’t like him much.
    He’s playing in a “enemy” territory.

T isn’t bringing any witnesses, so this will be shortly done.

He’s not helping himself either with the outside statements too…it’s pissing off the judge
    And likely the jury too.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  15. Chris Noyb

Yes, I do actually know there are some differences between civil suits and criminal trials :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.

A lot of time has passed.
    It was not reported.
    It boils down to she says he says.

NPD Trump & his legal team have made some huge mistakes. Personally I think him not bothering to attend the trial should seriously bother the jury. Leaving the country to "open a new expansion at his golf resort" which is actually "expecting an invitation to the coronation" looks really bad.

I don't a win for Carroll. The weaknesses in her case are major.

• Like Like x 1
  16. boink

boink Slightly Tilted

Well, at least we all know, fortunately or unfortunately, that trump dosn't want to rape the prosecutorial lawyer here.
    I'm sure the jury will accept that as a plus on Trump's side.

I'm still unclear what he's accused of doing...forcible sexual violence is about as clear as I have herd. So I don't know if this is a case of pussy grabbing or if he actually stuck his dick in her. Not that that detail matters weather there's guilt or not but it may matter in the amount of money he'd pay in the event of a loss.

I know it's gross to think in that way but considering the absolute cesspool that is trumps brain....

Last edited: May 6, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  17. boink

boink Slightly Tilted

View: https://youtu.be/Ps4OWNm0rU4

It's everywhere to be seen but just in case...
    For millions of years stars have had this grabbing and raping privilege ??

And Biden is loosing his marbles ??

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. rogue49

• Like Like x 1
  19. Chris Noyb

20. boink

boink Slightly Tilted

I really thought the pundits who said she'd win were right..I thought that more over the weekend and seeing his statement about cave men movie stars grabbed pussy 1,000,000 years ago and how he wasn't inclined to grab pussy of the prosecution lawyer.

I am however disappointed that because it's a civil suite he won't get tagged as a sex offender and be required to register everywhere he goes as such.

Again as well, disgusted at Lindsey Graham's statement...Rubio as well...what kind of ass kissers are these guys ? I think trump could shoot projectile diarrhea out his ass and these pathetic fucks woud fight each other to get their face deeper into the splattering blast of used MacFish sandwiches. These aren't men, they are cesspool worms.
    I really feel like trump has some very fowl stinky dirt on these and others but I have no idea what it could be. Every loyalty they profess is bad for themselves, their constituents and the country as a whole, they're completely corrupted and demoralized clearly. What could turn them into such groveling whores for such a shitty back stabbing pimp as T ? I really wonder if he set up some kind of sexual tempt/trap them into some had them and possibly others as loyalty slaves.

Michael Cohen, when he started working for trump was instructed to mortgage his house to pay off Stormy and T would pay him back...so that puts MC on this spot, needing Trump to win so he can pay Michel Cohen back ! So he's bound by that financial entanglement right off the bat to this criminal ! That was kind of genius manipulation on Trump's part.

I wanted to believe there's a crumb of justice in the world. Glad I don't feel disappointed today. Hope I feel the same after George Santos goes to court tomorrow.

Hopefully others will follow with their own lawsuits, apparently there are 15 more potential women who have made public statements but haven't brought any lawsuits yet.
    Hopefully it will damage him more than I think it will on all fronts.

I'm feeling more doubtful of anything like danger of a second win in the presidential election.

Last edited: May 10, 2023
    • Like Like x 2