1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Two and a Half Men: Charlie Sheen is Killed off by Team CoCo

Discussion in 'Tilted Entertainment' started by cynthetiq, Aug 4, 2011.

1. cynthetiq

cynthetiq Administrator Staff Member Donor

Two and a Half Men

That's much better than Dr. Drake Ramoray falling down the elevator shaft.

2. Charlatan

Charlatan sous les pavés, la plage

And he was never heard from again...

I also feel compelled to add, I really don't like this show.

3. sbscout

sbscout Getting Tilted

I have watched the show from time to time over the years, but have pretty much moved on. Whatever they do with Charlie's character.... meh.

4. greywolf

greywolf Slightly Tilted

Like many shows, it has outlived it's premise. Originally, the show was light-hearted and funny, but it devolved into a lewd, crass, debauchery laden misogynistic farce.

I still like the psychiatrist on the show though... she was always a riot.

5. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Very Tilted

I always thought they should kill off Charlie slowly over 3 maybe 4 episodes. They could open with Alan watching a news story of Charlie going whacko in a hotel room. He ends up with a dead hooker in his room because he thought she stole his watch. He ends up in jail, then a clinic then back in jail. Enter Ashton as his attorney. They could have several "goddess" guest spot giving news interviews on just how whacked out Charlie had become. Finally after a few episodes Charlie gets shanked in the shower. Charlie leaves no "last will" but Ashton ends up having a lien on the house to coverage massive legal fess and Alan refuses to leave. Ashton moves in and he and Alan become the new odd couple.

6. Speed_Gibson

Speed_Gibson Hacking the Gibson

never have seen this show. Charlie Sheen never has meant "must watch TV" for me. More like "Why watch it?".
    He was good in those Hot Shots parodies though.

7. Frosstbyte

Frosstbyte Winter is coming

My in-laws love this show and they watch it literally every day. I have to say that the worst part of being with my inlaws is having to tolerate this show. I hope it dies a quick and quiet death now that it no longer has the element of self-parody without Sheen on it.

I don't like Charlie Sheen much (anymore, I used to like him quite a bit), but I like Ashton Kutcher even less.

8. Remixer

Remixer Middle Eastern Doofus

I loved the first five seasons of Two and a Half Men. After that, it really just became the same stuff, regurgitated.

9. Bear Cub

Bear Cub Goes down smooth.

I was a big 2.5 Men fan until the later years. I hate Asston Kutcher with a passion I can't even begin to describe, and eagerly anticipate this one dying a very quick death. 2.5 Men was The Charlie Sheen Show, and it was funny ONLY for that reason. John Cryer sucks, the kid hasn't been funny since he hit puberty, and there's no conceivable way of saving that sinking ship.

• Like Like x 1
  10. LoganSnake

LoganSnake Vertical

I like you for this reference.

11. greywolf

greywolf Slightly Tilted

Well... watched the season opener, and I don't think it's going to last. Just didn't have the zing in it that Sheen brought to it (despite his personality's dive off the high board!). And the thing with Kutcher running around naked just didn't do add anything. It's a pale shadow of the original series.

12. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Very Tilted

I didn't think it was that bad. Different then the show when it was created but sans Charlie I thought they laid a decent foundation for some possible story lines. It might make it two or three more seasons.

13. Random McRandom

Random McRandom Starry Eyed

The season premiere was horrible. It was nothing but Lorre cracking fun of Sheen on the show instead of in public. (Lorre is the producer)

Ashton Kutcher sucked as always. He could not connect with the character he was playing, he was all over the place sometimes in the same scene it was like a split personality. It was odd. You could tell the original cast was not meshing with him as they had Sheen - which is natural based on the amount of time the show ran. All in all I gave the premier a 3 out of 10. Lorre will convince CBS to give it 2 seasons but after that I see the plug being pulled violently and without apology.

14. Charlatan

I honestly cannot see the appeal of this show.

15. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

Sex and fart jokes. They're not for everyone.

16. Charlatan

I guess. I didn't get Everybody Loves Raymond either.

17. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Very Tilted

I don't like Glee or American Idol yet I think they do just fine ratings wise.

18. pan6467

pan6467 a triangle in a circular world.

In the words of late night's funniest host Craig Ferguson, "You heard about Ashton and the 2 women claiming to have affairs with him? Somewhere there is a CBS executive asking why they didn't go with Wilmar Valderama. Now there is a name you never hear." Never been into the show 2.5 men, other than the fact the mother (Holland Taylor) played Kip and Henry's boss on Bosom Buddies, one of my all time favorite shows and where Tom Hanks truly started and Peter Scolari kinda pooped out, sadly. I am no big fan of Ashton Kutcher, I barely tolerated him on That 70's Show...... mmmm Laura Prepon, Mila Kunis, Tanya Roberts....mmmmmm...

I have always thought that the whole Charlie Sheen thing was just an act for him and the show.... he didn't want to sign on for the extra years, signs a big contract Warner didn't really want him to have. He fakes going nutso, bashes the show, bashes Chuck Lorre, CBS and Warner, this gives the show HUGE publicity and people feel sorry for the crew that didn't get paid during the wackiness (= ratings), Chuck Lorre gets famous because now people know who he is, and Charlie?, he gets out of the contract and Warner walks away happy to pay him off, he walks away happy to be off the show, everyone but poor Jon Cryer wins. Plus the whole, you're fired close production costs a lot less than Charlie's contract or legal settlement and gave the show time to find a replacement.

19. lionrock

lionrock Getting Tilted

My mom loves the show.....Nuff said.

20. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Very Tilted

The show, as people predicted, sucks a little more with each new episode. The show used to follow the proven "odd couple" format now there no Yen to any ones Yang. They're trying to pull off a M.A.SH with no Frank Burns. Not going to work.