1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Up with the cock

Discussion in 'Found on the Net' started by the_jazz, Sep 28, 2012.

1. the_jazz

the_jazz Accused old lady puncher

Yeah. Ummmmmm.

Yeah.

2. Random McRandom

Random McRandom Starry Eyed

Red Stripe

Hoooray Cock

3. ring

ring

nice title for your homoerotic fantasy/anxiety thread, Jazz.
    well done.

4. Freetofly

Freetofly Diving deep into the abyss

Thought I was going to learn something new. :)

5. i knew i wasnt going to lean anything new

6. Speed_Gibson

Speed_Gibson Hacking the Gibson

That is some creative lyrics.
    I was not familiar with this man and did quick search on Wikipedia, found this amusing:
    "He was the first white recording artist to have a reggae hit in Jamaica,[2][3] and the BBC has banned more of his songs than any other recording artist due to his frequent use of sexual innuendo and double entendres"
    edit:
    Watched this video (NSFW) after that one from the suggestions and it got me thinking about the huge difference between the Brits(Europeans in general) and the Americans in the way the general media treats the idea of a topless female. Also had me thinking why the hell is this Kate woman so different because she married Royalty, especially when the shots were taken with a serious zooms lens? Are royal tits somehow magical?

Last edited: Sep 28, 2012
  7. Indigo Kid

Indigo Kid Getting Tilted

Okay, I must be deprived or sick - but I was hoping that this would be a great big pic of a great big cock.

Sue me or hate me...I like the big "Unns"... LOL!