1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Upload a photo from your phone

Discussion in 'Tilted Art, Photography, Music & Literature' started by cynthetiq, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Charlatan

Charlatan sous les pavés, la plage

Damn suspicions persons.

2. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

Stupid, idiotic cookies

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349187361.421941.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  3. cynthetiq

cynthetiq Administrator Staff Member Donor

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349189982.227639.jpg

At the entrance of the office I'm currently working.

Peace

• Like Like x 2
  4. martian

martian Server Monkey Staff Member

I'm currently at a conference about IT security and browsing on my phone. Before your picture loaded I was thinking of an entirely different sort of cookie.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Xerxes

Xerxes Bulking.

cynthetiq, is that a Swastika? Isn't that a global symbol of contempt that reminds us of an era of hatred? Or doesn't the rest of the world operate like the west?

6. cynthetiq

Swastikas are common in Hindu paintings and imagery.

[​IMG]

Does Spain have a belief in the KKK or hatred towards blacks (yes they call them negroes, the Spanish word for black.)

Or is Semana Santa a simple religious observation?

• Like Like x 2
  7. Xerxes

Xerxes Bulking.

Silly non-westerners.

8. Fangirl

Fangirl Very Tilted

I'm gonna bet that the Hindus not only came up with a symbol that resembles a swastika but they did it before the Nazi's co-opted it.
    Xerxes: You were using irony right, when you said this, "Or doesn't the rest of the world operate like the west?"

9. Xerxes

Xerxes Bulking.

That I was. Being ironic. That is.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

It's raining.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349215826.544778.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  11. MeltedMetalGlob

MeltedMetalGlob Resident Loser Donor

Wanted to post this in the "Sky" thread, but as it was taken with my phone, it really belongs here.
    [​IMG]
    (I wish I had my camera for this picture; the detail would have been far more impressive, I think.)

Last edited: Aug 29, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
  12. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

From talladega
    uploadfromtaptalk1349783540824.jpg

13. GeneticShift

GeneticShift Show me your everything is okay face.

[​IMG]

I think I used my bookseller discount correctly. This is my motivation to finish studying.

14. cis689

cis689 Slightly Tilted

008.JPG
    --- merged: Nov 20, 2012 at 3:57 PM ---
    Snap into a Slim Jim!

Holy Crikey that's big!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

I love this stupid animal. And I'm so glad he's feeling better.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  16. [​IMG]

:D

• Like Like x 1
  17. cynthetiq

18. MSD

MSD Very Tilted

Two nights ago, I unboxed my old Tasco 402 telescope that I found while cleaning in the basement and checked its condition by looking at Jupiter, whose moons were clearly visible after half an hour of fine-tuning the telescope while sitting at the top of the driveway in my underpants. My brother was kind enough to bring me a sweatshirt and a glass of scotch to warm me up, and I moved to the patio to take a look at the moon. Knowing that such things could be done, I put my phone's camera to the eyepiece and blindly snapped away until I got a decent image.

Here it is. The Fucking Moon.
    [​IMG]

I brought the telescope to Thanksgiving dinner last night so show my cousin's children the moon and the moons of Jupiter, and they were in awe at the sight of the moon, as were their parents, who had never seen it through a telescope before. They were predictably excited when I told them that I would not be taking the telescope home with me. Every child should have a telescope; for that matter, so should every adult. If you don't have one, the exquisite geography of the moon is visible through a decent pair of binoculars as are the moons of Jupiter, and I recommend stepping outside and looking up through whatever visual aid you have handy.

• Like Like x 5
  19. Freetofly

Freetofly Diving deep into the abyss

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353762201.678213.jpg

Crazy dog, covers himself up every night. He looks dead, but he isn't .:)

• Like Like x 1
  20. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

[​IMG]

My wife painting the door