1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

VPN setup issue

Discussion in 'Tilted Gear' started by MrMD069, Jun 17, 2021.

1. MrMD069

MrMD069 Very Tilted Donor

Hidee Ho All,

I'm having an issue with Windows 10 VPN setup on a Surface Pro tablet. I start to setup the VPN but when I get to the VPN name/address, the setup window closes. I've checked the net out for solutions but don't really see any that fit my issue.

Do any of you fine ladies and gents have any idea how to fix this?

Enquring minds want to know (and if you get that referernce, you're old like me)

• Like Like x 1
  2. fflowley

fflowley Don't just do something, stand there!

Get an iPad?
    Sorry I know nothing about tech, so I stick with the idiot proof stuff.

3. MrMD069

MrMD069 Very Tilted Donor

I did figure it out. Had to take the long road in setting it up. It's good now. I-Pads have their own issues. Personally, I'm getting fed up all the way around. Anyway, it's all good now. Thanks for the input. It was only this one tablet. The other ones I worked on were fine.