1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Warren Buffett - Stop Coddling the Super Rich

Discussion in 'Tilted Philosophy, Politics, and Economics' started by Derwood, Aug 15, 2011.

1. MSD

MSD Very Tilted

As someone said on another forum, if there is a loophole in the criminal code that allows your house to be robbed 257 times a year, the solution is to fix that loophole, not settle for only having 256 robberies because the last guy had a change of heart.

2. I can not agree enough. The problem is that so many people, big chunk of them in this red state, see this as one person running his mouth and not him saying what is a true problem is. Unless Beck, Rush, or Hannity says that this is a major problem, then the masses will believe that "low taxes on the rich will create more jobs".

One of the smartest things said in 1933, "The masses of people are more likely to fall for one big lie, than a bunch of small ones" - Adolf Hitler.