1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest!
The donation button is here.
https://goo.gl/aFggcs
Dismiss Notice
Guest, some new updates and fixes were done. Please let staff know if anything is funky or wonky!!!

Watches

Discussion in 'Tilted Gear' started by genuinemommy, Sep 7, 2016.

1. It's this one, but not as pristine. 12-9-6 layout compared to your 3-6-9 layout.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Shadowex3

Shadowex3 Very Tilted

IIRC Even the solar rechargeable batteries like mine uses aren't all that expensive, maybe low double digits at most. I would put in the effort to find a decent jewely store to do any work on my watch though. Any place that sells more expensive watches like the Master of G series or mid to high end men's watches should be fine.

3. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member Donor

Nice! I like it.
    Yeah, if it is a nicer watch you are probably safer getting it done at a jewelry store. Or, you can look for what store in your area sells the brand of watch it is. Not a bad suggestion. :cool:

4. Olympian

Olympian Vertical

I value prestige but I never got to a point with watches where there was any point so: must be digital, must be waterproof. Mustn't break. That's about it.

If you hand me a Rolex or something I'll take it but I will sell it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Frankie

Frankie Vertical

My latest watch is a military style very rugged. My wife says I have a watch fetish. I have five watches as of right now all are waterproof (a must) some are for dress up others for work. I never don't have one on. I expect to be buried with one.