1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest!
The donation button is here.
https://goo.gl/aFggcs

Watches

Discussion in 'Tilted Gear' started by genuinemommy, Sep 7, 2016.

1. It's this one, but not as pristine. 12-9-6 layout compared to your 3-6-9 layout.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Shadowex3

Shadowex3 Very Tilted

IIRC Even the solar rechargeable batteries like mine uses aren't all that expensive, maybe low double digits at most. I would put in the effort to find a decent jewely store to do any work on my watch though. Any place that sells more expensive watches like the Master of G series or mid to high end men's watches should be fine.

3. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member Donor

Nice! I like it.
    Yeah, if it is a nicer watch you are probably safer getting it done at a jewelry store. Or, you can look for what store in your area sells the brand of watch it is. Not a bad suggestion. :cool:

4. Olympian

Olympian Vertical

I value prestige but I never got to a point with watches where there was any point so: must be digital, must be waterproof. Mustn't break. That's about it.

If you hand me a Rolex or something I'll take it but I will sell it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Frankie

Frankie Getting Tilted

My latest watch is a military style very rugged. My wife says I have a watch fetish. I have five watches as of right now all are waterproof (a must) some are for dress up others for work. I never don't have one on. I expect to be buried with one.