1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

well it's been a while

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by hankster, Nov 4, 2017.

1. hankster

hankster LONG time resident

and I've spent the day cleaning up my yard from Phillipe that blew thru here on Monday taking my power, cable and placing 2 1/2 cords of wood on my roof when I get this phone call asking for my chili recipe... from out of nowhere someone from here calls and I'm in lala land trying to figure out "just who the hell has my number" asking for my chili recipe... I'm honored and I bow my head to him... after 12 years someone remembered my name, asked me for help, and I was ecstatic to help out... thank you Brian

• Like Like x 1
  2. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Yo, dude...sup. :cool:
    Good to see ya around.

Sometimes, time doesn't matter for certain friendships.

• Like Like x 1
  3. hankster

hankster LONG time resident

kinda good to be back... been out straight at work... 64 hours a week and no time to do a thing... finally have a day off to bust my ass around the house... good to see you too... been a long time, my friend, a long time

• Like Like x 2
  4. DY157

DY157 New Member

So wait... all that and you’re not going to include the chili recipe in the post?

And what’s up with these old geezers that were on here 12 years ago?
    Lol
    (cause I’m another old geezer)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. redravin

redravin Cynical Optimist Donor

Long time my friend,
    glad to see you.

• Like Like x 1