1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

What are you listening to...

Discussion in 'Tilted Art, Photography, Music & Literature' started by Tully Mars, Aug 23, 2011.

1. roachboy

roachboy Very Tilted

maya jane coles is so good.

2. Speed_Gibson

Speed_Gibson Hacking the Gibson

An actual Beatles song just because it is on the Foobar playlist and the laptop is across the room. Will fix that as soon as I type this and get up.

3. Nikilidstrom

Nikilidstrom Vertical

Just found a new band! New to me, anyway

• Like Like x 1
  4. roachboy

roachboy Very Tilted

5. cj2112

cj2112 Slightly Tilted

6. Fly

Fly music is the answer

oh man.........been trippin' on these Saskatchewan boys for awhile now......

I love jammin' along to I Don't Know.........great song

• Like Like x 1
  7. Bear Cub

Bear Cub Goes down smooth.

Radiohead - King of Limbs on Palladia.

8. Speed_Gibson

Warren Zevon - Werewolves of London
    I was familiar with the song before but had no clue who sang before it seeing the video in this thread.
    Had to buy it on iTunes. On that same note I just purchased a best of Ella Fitzgerald album for the enchanting 7 minute recording of "Bewitched, Bothered, and Bewildered" that she did after it was played on NPR.

9. ring

ring

10. Fly

Fly music is the answer

11. MuteyTheMailman

MuteyTheMailman Vertical

I saw some love for the Saskatoon-based band The Sheepdogs up above, and I'd like to share another Saskatoon-based band called The Deep Dark Woods. Lead singer Ryan Boldt has a really unique sound that I love. I can't post videos or links yet, so you'll just have to take my word on it. Look them up. And tell me what you think.

12. Fly

Fly music is the answer

The Deep Dark Woods are killer man........good score

13. Speed_Gibson

so much better than the song it parodies

• Like Like x 1
  14. roachboy

roachboy Very Tilted

o my. this is so much fun.

15. Zweiblumen

Zweiblumen Slightly Tilted

16. Speed_Gibson

Listening to the immortal Spike Jones - these are transfers from a 3 LP set from 1977 that is high on my list of favourites in my collection

17. Fly

Fly music is the answer

18. roachboy

roachboy Very Tilted

19. Speed_Gibson

the "Chipmunk Rock" LP. Hearing the Chipmunks cover Pat Benetar and Rick Springfield is a bit of a trip.
    What is even more alarming is that I am transferring it to the computer and plan on sharing snippets with the forum.
    *cue epic Vincent Price evil laughter*

20. Fly

Fly music is the answer

[​IMG]here ya' go Speed Gibson

• Like Like x 2