1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

What Console Games Are You Currently Playing?

Discussion in 'Tilted Entertainment' started by martian, Mar 17, 2014.

1. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

Hubs is playing Dishonored right now on the 360 and seems to be enjoying it. It has a weird movement to it that means I find it difficult to watch; something about the way it blurs makes me feel a little motion sick.

2. omega

omega Very Tilted

Been playing Destiny on the xbone. I have enjoyed it so far. The gameplay is smooth, and the graphics are great. Story is kind of thin, and hopefully bungie will keep adding to and fleshing out the universe. But I like it so far.

3. cis689

cis689 Slightly Tilted

Is there a SP campaign or is it MP only?

4. omega

omega Very Tilted

There is some multiplayer, but I haven't had any issues with it. The general missions are listed as coop, 1-3 players. I haven't had any issues by myself. There are strike missions and also raids, which require more than one person. I have done several three man strikes, and the servers have paired me up with people. So far people have worked together. There have also been timed things, like guard a satellite that has crash landed for a time frame. I have jumped in and helped other people and still gotten a reward when not being there the entire time.

5. Aceventura

Aceventura Slightly Tilted

I have been playing Destiny also - and really enjoying it. I don't understand the reviews and why they are coming in low. Given the type of game it is, it is very addictive.

They say the story is weak, I get that but the game is not about the flow of a traditional story, with character development, fleshing out motivations and character relationships.

The game is pretty much about your character being a badda$$ selected as a few who are charged with saving the universe from ugly looking aliens aligned with the "darkness" - you blow their heads off!

You blow their heads off with cool guns! Then you get an F'ing rocket launcher to blow their heads off!

You develop unique skills to kill aliens in colorful and exciting ways! I am enjoying the hunter class the best, where you get to cut their heads off with a knife, up close and personal.
    You get better and better gear so that you don't get your head blown off?

You find other people blowing off the heads of aliens - and you team up with them so that as a team you blow the heads off of bigger and badder aliens! Or you can go into the Crucible and blow each others heads off.

I will get a good story with Assasin's Creed Unity later this year, until then I will be blowing the heads off of aliens - with cool guns, cool skills and cool gear!