1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

What creeps you out?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Joniemack, Apr 1, 2012.

1. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

I can now also add that photos of the insides of my intestines, the noises my digestive system makes after 14 packets of Miralax, and the sensation of food passing through completely clean and stripped parts of the body are TOTALLY CREEPY.

So are maggots. Totally.

2. Fraeia

Fraeia Getting Tilted

Not a lot of things creep me out, i'm okay with insects (i've had to train myself to tolerate spiders but I actually enjoy most other bugs), I love snakes and rats (even wild ones), I don't get squeamish about puke or poop, and it's rare that someone's behavior will really creep me out.

But you know one thing that really creeps me out? Long toe nails.

3. On a somewhat related note, apple seeds contain cyanide. Fortunately, seeds pass undigested through our bodies and the amount contained therein is so minimal even a hardcore apple eater is safe from poisoning.
    --- merged: Jun 1, 2013 2:09 PM ---
    Look here. So far as I know these are not photoshops.
    --- merged: Jun 1, 2013 2:11 PM ---
    That is quite unique. Do you mean nails that have been bent backwards or the act of watching nails being bent backwards? Does it make you think of a spine breaking?
    --- merged: Jun 1, 2013 2:13 PM ---
    I have a general phobia about large things lurking in the ocean depths. I hate it when I am swimming and something brushes against my leg or I step on something squishy. Time to get out of the water!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2013
  4. Saturn69 New Member

Cockroaches and anybody puking... Makes me want to hurl chunks...

• Like Like x 1
  5. hamsterball

hamsterball Seeking New Outlets

"Carnies. Circus folk. Nomads, you know. Smell like cabbage. Small hands." - A. Powers

• Like Like x 3
  6. Indigo Kid

Indigo Kid Getting Tilted

People who wear sandels but don't get pedicures or take care of their feet.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Fraeia

Fraeia Getting Tilted

Oddly enough, this doesn't really creep me out.

8. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

And what I don't understand is why men, especially older men with gnarly toenails, think they can't go get a pedicure. I've mentioned it to my dad a few times. I'm not saying all older men do this, as I actually got the idea when an older guy came into my nail salon for toe maintenance.

Now I want a pedicure!

9. Spiders spiders spiders! They always creaps me out!