1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Food What did you have for breakfast?

Discussion in 'Tilted Food' started by Baraka_Guru, Sep 16, 2011.

1. POPEYE

POPEYE Very Tilted

Sunday morning breakfast is almost the same. Bacon and sausage patties, fried potatoes, biscuits and red eye gravy, fried eggs. Jr got chocolate milk and I had hot tea and only ate the proteins even though I did all the cooking and cleaning. Sandy drank coke

2. POPEYE

POPEYE Very Tilted

Made pancakes from a Betty Crocker recipe. Topped with bananas. Ore Ida hashbrowns O'brian, sausage patties and ham with fried eggs. Jr had chocolate milk and I had water with hot tea. Sandy had coke

• Like Like x 1
  3. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

Oatmeal, and sausage patties.

4. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

Coffee, and lots of ot

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

5. Azharen

Azharen Getting Tilted

Went to the taphouse across the street. had scrambled eggs, english muffin, bacon sausage, 2 coffees and a stout beer.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Chris Noyb

What I call A Farmer's Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, fried bacon, biscuits, & milk/cream gravy.

• Like Like x 2
  7. ralphie250

Coffee

• Like Like x 1
  8. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

My usual...nuked breakfast sandwich.

The healthier kind (egg whites, turkey sausage, lite cheese on a wheat english muffin...not soaked in salt & butter like other kinds)

A cup of Coffee & glass of OJ
    And my daily vitamins, including B complex (strangely seems to help my mental focus in the later part of the day and it doesn't over accumulate in the body)

• Like Like x 1
  9. AlterMoose

AlterMoose Slightly Tilted

Gas station roller food. Those delightfully nasty Tornadoes: cheesy pepper jack and bacon/egg/cheese. And coffee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  10. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

This.

[​IMG]

Steak, eggs, refried beans, champagne, coffee, pineapple juice, toast.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Chris Noyb

BLT w/ C.

12. ralphie250

Where the hell are you

• Like Like x 1
  13. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

One three-minute egg, two slices of duck bacon, one plain GF blueberry waffle, and another spread with one T of natural almond butter, 1t honey, and half a sliced banana. And unsweetened tea.

14. Borla

Google 'Excellence Playa Mujeres'.

That was room service this AM. :D

• Like Like x 2
  15. genuinemommy

genuinemommy Moderator Staff Member

Homemade migas.

• Like Like x 2
  16. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

My husband made me a delicious breakfast sandwich. Whole wheat English muffin, pepper jack cheese, veggie sausage, and an egg over easy. Perfect.

17. snowy

I love migas. So yummy!

• Like Like x 2
  18. omega

omega Very Tilted

Couple days ago I defrosted a costco new York strip I had frozen back in november. Then I cut it lengthwise into two steaks. I had one the other morning for breakfast and the other half today for breakfast. Cooked on the grill with a bit of Montreal steak seasoning. Also a banana. That way I got my carbs and potassium as well.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Borla

We often plan an extra steak at dinner time just to have one leftover to split at breakfast. I love steak and sunny side up eggs for breakfast with some fruit.

20. snowy

A mushroom omelet with fines herbes and Parmigiano Reggiano, plus roasted potatoes. Yummy.