1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Food What did you have for breakfast?

Discussion in 'Tilted Food' started by Baraka_Guru, Sep 16, 2011.

1. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

An excellent omelet: Eggs, mushrooms, onion, green & red bell pepper, with toasted bagels (first one with margarine, second one chive cream cheese).

2. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

Effing spectacular salmon fume plate in Greektown.
    Amazing smoked salmon topped with capers and dill, over thin sliced purple onion and served with dill creme fraiche (which I don't eat much of) and lovely hard-boiled egg. I don't eat the toast but I took a bite and the pumpernickel flavor was super intense and delicious. Served with a single Greek coffee... I could have died happy right there. Then hubs added an order of their Greek fries with spicy mustard and feta. Perfection.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  3. rooster New Member

a museli bar and a bottle of diet coke, which I ate / drank in my car

4. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

Fried eggs SSU, sage sausage patties, toast 100% whole wheat sugar free, whole milk, strong coffee fresh ground French Roast beans.

5. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Fresh made crepe with turkey, egg, cheese, mushroom, avocado, tomato and spinach. :)

6. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

Store made bulk chorizo sausage from the Fresh Thyme store butcher shop scrambled with some scallions and eggs. And Grainy Bread toast.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Taliesin

Taliesin Slightly Tilted

We're having bacon and eggs on toast with asparagus, onion, mushrooms and capsicum.
    Plus a nespresso iced coffee.
    Delicious!

• Like Like x 1
  8. CinnamonGirl

CinnamonGirl The Cheat is GROUNDED!

Whole wheat toast with peanut butter & blackberry jam. Bottle of water for now, probably have some coffee once I get to work.

9. omega

omega Very Tilted

At 0645 right before taking my girls to school I had a microwave sausage egg and cheese biscuit made by Jimmy Dean. Back home before work I had some extra ground beef that needed to be eaten. So I made a couple patties and heated up the cast iron skillet. Cooked them both at high heat and ate a cheeseburger for breakfast. The other one will be eaten as a late lunch.

• Like Like x 1