1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

What to watch

Discussion in 'Tilted Entertainment' started by DAKA, Jan 23, 2018.

1. DAKA

DAKA DOING VERY NICELY, THANK YOU

Just finished The Punisher...eecchh...
    What's good?

2. redravin

redravin Cynical Optimist Donor

If you like super hero shows, Black Lightning is really good.
    If you didn't like The Punisher, I'm not sure if you would like Jessica Jones but it is really good.
    Not as bloody as Punisher but pretty dark.
    Black Mirror and Electric Dreams are good as well.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

Never a problem for me. I mostly don't care for TV. An hour has about 20 minutes (give or take) of commercials to get 40 minutes of programming. So I use the off button.:) I still have internet, an extensive music collection, and books, both paper and Kindle.

4. DAKA

DAKA DOING VERY NICELY, THANK YOU

I never watch the commercial channels either, only Netflix, Amazon etc....
    The TV set would not survive me watching that stuff...I no longer have any patience for the b/s and crap...and as far as the news...oh boy...I guess there are "people" who watch those :"hair heads" spout on and on about fake news and bullshit.
    I'm too old and cranky for that...
    I just deleted an entire paragraph of rant....I'm on a roll this morning...

• Like Like x 1
  5. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Black Mirror is interesting
    I'm going through them on Netflix