1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Food What's For Dinner Tonight?

Discussion in 'Tilted Food' started by Magpie, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

I would love that! I can't drive *blush* but my husband does. We're in a little town just beyond Vancouver, but Portland has far better sushi! ;)
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 28, 2017, Original Post Date: Jun 28, 2017 ---
    sooooo curious

2. @Wildmermaid Borla is special and has a crush on me.

• Like Like x 1
  3. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Taco Bell
    Grilled Stuffed Burrito and Mountain Dew

Pup gets the soft taco

• Like Like x 1
  4. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

The Mister is making veggie breakfast dinner tacos. :)

5. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

Wowiezowie my husband made a liar out of me! They were prosciutto French Fry (San Diego style) breakfast tacos. Lol. Tasty but very unhealthy and on flour tortillas. We don't often eat meat mostly eat vegetarian or pescatarian. [​IMG]

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  6. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

Since we're going out of town for several days, I made a "salad as a meal" out of perishables in the fridge. Red and green leaf lettuce, romaine, endive, radishes, celery, scallions, fresh mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, sliced cukes, a few ounces of torn up sliced ham, some leftover chicken breast meat, dressed with my homemade vinaigrette dressing and blue cheese and a handful of pepitas and mixed nuts. It got so big I had to put it into a bigger bowl. My boyfriend loved it, and so did I. There is still some left over, which probably won't be any good past tomorrow night, but that's OK. Had a nice interesting crispy and crunchy texture and was very filling. And quite low in carbs, although I didn't set out to have it be that way.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

We're going to Sinju!!! Sushi for the win! The Mister woke up with a craving for it! Well also to try the new iPad pro lol. going to sephora then bookstore too! After all that ! Sushi!

8. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

Homemade beef tacos.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

Ahi tower before it was a mushed up pile o' tasty! [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  10. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

Leftover japchae from last night that I made for Hot Tub Book Club, with hubs' help.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

Hot Tub Book Club just sounds like a good thing. :)

12. redux

redux Very Tilted

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  13. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Blue cheese burger
    Onion rings
    Caramel Bourbon Vanilla Malt

• Like Like x 2
  14. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

Wife is out of town. So I had a big salad.

And now I'm reverse searing this bad boy (steak knife for size reference)...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Edit - And done.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 3, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  15. redux

redux Very Tilted

Crab feast with the neighbors.

We went through a half bushel of steamed Maryland blue crabs and assorted sides.

• Like Like x 2
  16. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

Probably my least favorite veggie sausage. I really prefer Field Roast.

Field Roast

17. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

Tofurky is the worst of the ersatzwurst.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

We're going to Edgefield Edgefield Hotel - McMenamins tonight! The Fuzzy fellow and I were married there in 1999 so it is a ridiculously special place to our lil' family! Was also the 1st hotel the kids ever stayed at. Last place I took my mom she loved their outdoor concerts, and my mom belly danced at our wedding reception in the Attic. <3 Also a place I took a girlfriend ages ago I painted her, we made love, ate delicious food, then years later she was in my wedding party. Memories were made there. We're not staying overnight but do have reservations at Black Rabbit Edgefield - Black Rabbit Restaurant & Bar - McMenamins ! Going to go stroll the grounds, drink a bit, sketch a little, then dinner at one of our fave places. *swoon* My husband is a damn cool dude, and I'm so looking forward to getting out of the house!

• Like Like x 2
  19. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

I'll be there on Sunday

• Like Like x 1