1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Food What's For Dinner Tonight?

Discussion in 'Tilted Food' started by Magpie, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

Tonight is ribeye steak I got from a local farmer's market this weekend (same vendor as the chicken from yesterday). Grass fed, hormone and antibiotic free, etc.

Also doing some corn on the cob and baked potatoes. Everything is going on the Big Green Egg.

2. ktspktsp

ktspktsp Vertical

Salmon on the grill, and quinoa on the side. A good combo.

3. Zen

Zen Very Tilted

Very likely to be 'Fried Spaghetti' as taught by DAKA in the other thread. that scoop of spaghetti water could be the ideal 'delivery system' for the garlic, int0 the bowels heart of the spaghetti. Though I reckon I will saute some finely chopped chilli with the garlic. I like heat in my food.

4. Stick

Stick Vertical

I made Spaghetti Carbonara tonight. Yum.

5. Strange Famous

Strange Famous it depends on who is looking...

2 lites of diet pepsi and 2 packs of pre-packed sandwiches from the corner store on the way home

Im slipping back into my old ways and I aint proud of it...

6. Frosstbyte

Frosstbyte Winter is coming

Rice bowls with teriyaki chicken and vegetables. Also, I'll be steaming up some extra broccoli because broccoli is the bestest vegetable ever. I wuvs it. We also have some leftover cupcakes from the weekend which will be tasty.

7. Cernunnos

Cernunnos Vertical

Pork loin in the crock pot on low for 12 hours, roasted potatoes, and a roasted vegetable medley of asparagus, turnips, carrots, and mushrooms. The meat falls apart with the slightest poke of a fork. :)

8. streak_56

streak_56 I'm doing something, going somewhere...

Ham Steak, Grilled Asparagus, Spinach Salad and Quinoa Goat Cheese Salad...

9. Stick

Stick Vertical

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I LOVE goat cheese!

10. ace0spades

ace0spades Slightly Tilted

Had dinner at work tonight. Butter chicken with rice. I feel guilty sometimes, because the only time I get food is when someone self-discharges so their portion doesn't get eaten and it will go to waste otherwise. It's food sadness, but I get over it because the people who cater to our center are amazing.

11. Borla

12. Strange Famous

Strange Famous it depends on who is looking...

sandwiches and diet pepsi again

fail

13. shoegirl

shoegirl Vertical

Chicken pasta soup, prime rib, and birthday cake! Much better than last night's sandwich.

14. Tres

Tres New Member

I'm feeling sushi.. Can NEVER go wrong with a Naruto Roll, and a rainbow roll... YUMMY!

15. Xazy Vertical

I am hoping for home made pizza.

16. CoffeeBee

CoffeeBee Slightly Tilted

Tonight I let my daughter pick the meal. She chose breakfast for dinner. So eggs and pancakes it is.

17. I've been obsessed with cauliflower lately and am craving some mashed cauliflower and peas. I think I'll throw in some mushrooms too and protein would probably be good....maybe some legumes.

18. Borla

MMMM, Brinner (breakfast for dinner). :D

My wife made a recipe that was similar to potato salad recently, but instead of potatoes you use cauliflower. Just a suggestion to look into while you are on your c-flower kick. :)

19. EyeSeePeeDude

EyeSeePeeDude Getting Tilted

Believe tonight is shrimp poboys ;)

20. Phi Eyed

Phi Eyed Getting Tilted

Refridgerator clean-out everything pizza.