1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Food What's for lunch?

Discussion in 'Tilted Food' started by Baraka_Guru, Sep 16, 2011.

1. raptor9k Vertical

Left over fried rice

2. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

A bit of leftover chicken breast with creamy italian dressing for dipping, and a Branston Pickle & sharp cheddar cheese sandwich if there's enough cheese to make it worth the effort. And half of my daily vitamin & mini-aspirin routine.

3. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

Chopped hardboiled egg with mustard, veganaise, pepper, and cornichons wrapped in sliced Applegate Naturals ham (paleo egg salad "burrito"). Three cubes of pineapple and an Enjoy Life chocolate sunbutter bar. 21 grams of protein, 21 of fats, 27g carbs.... 3 block paleo meal. I need to hit the reset button on my wheat belly.

4. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

Curried chicken salad with hemp hearts. Costco has started selling these giant packs of their rotisserie chicken meat. I portion them out and freeze them, and defrost what I need for what I want. It's awesome.

5. snowy

A Caesar salad topped with sardines, hemp hearts, and a poached egg. All the omega-3s!

6. Peanut butter crackers and tea.......yeah I didn't feel like leaving the office today. The city is extremely crowded today.

7. snowy

I had a huge chef's salad for lunch. Hard boiled egg, turkey, avocado, cheddar cheese, and Thousand Island, sprinkled with hemp hearts. So tasty.

8. snowy

A giant Caesar salad with avocado plus a tuna noodle thing with shirataki noodles and garlic cream sauce. Yummy.

9. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

A McDonalds Jalapeno Double, with just half the bun, and one of their yogurt parfaits.

10. snowy

Sriracha egg salad. My mouth is on fire because I used Sriracha seasoning but it burns so good.

11. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

Ham & cheeese sandwich. I used plenty of green leaf lettuce, spinach, & onion. The Sandwich Pal (what a horrible brand name!) horseradish dressing spiced it up. And a few rice crackers & humus.

12. snowy

Snowy's Keto Tuna Casserole: 1 package shirataki noodles topped with homemade alfredo and half a can of tuna.

13. snowy

A very large salad.

14. snowy

I'm going to whip up some of my veggie fritters to use up the remaining broccoli in the fridge before it goes totally south. They're very simple: roasted broccoli whizzed up in the food processor, ground almonds, parmesan cheese, and a couple of eggs to hold everything together.

15. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

I'm going to go get an ice cream maker when bbb opens, and we're going to have chai "ice cream" before going on a pub run. Chai brewed in hazelnut milk, pears, vanilla, coconut milk, and a tiny bit of local honey.

16. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

Mmmmm

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  17. DAKA

DAKA DOING VERY NICELY, THANK YOU

Borla....I'm with you...(heart attack on a bun)

• Like Like x 1
  18. snowy

Cauliflower cake. Recipe to come soon.

19. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

Cheeseburger and American fries at Tavern on the Green.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  20. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

Leftover palak keema I made this weekend.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3