1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Food What's for lunch?

Discussion in 'Tilted Food' started by Baraka_Guru, Sep 16, 2011.

1. CinnamonGirl

CinnamonGirl The Cheat is GROUNDED!

The boss paid for lunch from the local Japanese place today. I had a double vegetarian sushi roll with tofu & avocado. The lady makes her own soy sauce, and it is so very delicious.

2. GeneticShift

GeneticShift Show me your everything is okay face.

Pork Pad Thai takeout. Mmmm.

3. Cayvmann

Cayvmann Very Tilted

Ate some leftover salmon patties that I made for dinner last night. Potatoes( shredded ), onions, peppers, garlic, cheddar cheese( shredded ), salmon, salt and pepper. Fried in a pan to crisp the outside and finished in the oven. MMMMMM

4. genuinemommy

genuinemommy Moderator Staff Member

1 slice of whole wheat bread with cream cheese and American cheese. 1 sliced turnip. Handfuls of mixed nuts.

5. *Nikki*

*Nikki* Slightly Tilted

An iced coffee

6. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

Juice of 4 carrots, 3 leaves of kale, 2 of swiss chard, an organic fuiji apple, half a golden beet, half a cucumber, fennel, and some parsley. And an almond butter and local honey sammich on whole wheat bread.

7. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

Amy's minestrone.

8. snowy

Kimchi fried rice!

• Like Like x 1
  9. CinnamonGirl

Sushi for lunch, and I just now remembered that I didn't eat the fortune cookie. Score!

10. AlterMoose

AlterMoose Slightly Tilted

Pizza Rolls. Yes.

11. snowy

A Peruvian burrito from these guys: Sweet Earth Natural Foods I've also had their Kyoto and Curry Tiger burritos. Good stuff, easy and reasonably priced for a gourmet burrito.

12. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

I made socca. Despite it separating because I opted for the thicker pancake recipe, it was delish.

13. snowy

Caprese panini and tomato soup.

14. CinnamonGirl

We had Salsarita's for lunch, and I am STILL stuffed. We got a nifty to-go lunch for 4, with crunchy and soft shells, as well as tortilla chips; plus ground beef, rice, black beans, tomatoes, lettuce, cheese, sour cream, guac, and hot salsa. SO GOOD. I'll probably be skipping dinner tonight.

15. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

You had beef?

16. CinnamonGirl

No, the beef was for the boys. I stuck with rice and beans. It was all in sectioned containers, so we could make our own.

17. snowy

A bit on the late side, but I had some mitarashi dango.
    [​IMG]
    (not my pic, but a pretty good representation of what they look like--the sauce is delicious--sweet and savory)

18. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

I think I'm going to be doing good to finish even half my lunch.

Meet The Jethro. Baby brother to the Adam Emmenecker, as seen on 'Man v. Food'.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  19. redux

redux Very Tilted

Met some visiting cousins for lunch at Elephant and Castle.

I had the fish and chips

[​IMG]

Then I bolted before getting stuck into playing tour guide.

20. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

Doritos.

A lot of Doritos.

Seriously.

WTF?!