1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

What's Good on TV right now?

Discussion in 'Tilted Entertainment' started by Japchae, Jul 28, 2011.

1. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Very Tilted

Burn Notice returns tonight. It's cheesy but looking forward to it since there's little out there right now I truly enjoy. Breaking Bad returns on July 15th. I'm seriously looking forward to that.

Almost forgot... The Glades is back and like Burn Notice it's cheesy but watchable. But this year it's followed by Longmire and of the two I've seen I'm sort of impressed. Think it shows some promise.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2012
  2. Jove

Jove Slightly Tilted

Bored to Death (sadly only made it to 3 seasons since it is a funny show on HBO).

The Life and times of Tim (another HBO show, but the main character gets in so many awkward situations with everyone).