1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

What's obvious to you may be amazing to others

Discussion in 'Found on the Net' started by Jetée, Oct 31, 2011.

1. Jetée

Jetée Getting titled

Derek Sivers has a very important message for all the self-doubters: What’s
    obvious to you may be amazing to others.

-- courtesy of VVV.

2. Thanks, @Jetee. A good reminder for us all.

3. Cayvmann

Cayvmann Very Tilted

Dang, missed this the first time around. Couldn't agree more, but I crap on everything I do, thinking it's nothing much. I am trying to get over it though.

4. Freetofly

Freetofly Diving deep into the abyss

Self-doubters, so cool! I have written some wiki articles that I didn't think we're to good until I read an article in a newspaper on one of the folks I wrote about and the interviewer took a couple of the paragraphs and put word for word in the article. Okay sending this from my IPhone see if it works. Signed: Self-doubter

5. Fly

Fly music is the answer

damn.
    fine.
    video.

don't be shy........say your worth........

thanks Jetee

6. davynn

davynn Getting Tilted

Thought provoking video and I love the quotation from Albert Einstein,
    "sense perception only gives information of this external world or of "physical reality" indirectly, we can only grasp the latter by speculative means."
    Could it be that our physical senses are only lovely liars? Could it be ... the things that we dream and create are just as real?

7. *LIKE*

8. Cheater New Member

Very good video. Of course, if what we feel is obvious to others, we will never know different until someone points it out.