1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

What's ruining the Internet?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Baraka_Guru, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

This. Oh fuck. This.

2. DamnitAll

DamnitAll Wait... what?

What's ruined the internet for me? Anyone that uses it to take outright advantage of anyone else: spammers, virus programmers, scam artists, profiteers, etc., be they people or corporations, or "other." Kumbaya, and fuck them all.

Oh, and whippersnapper kids that don't know their roots.

... Posted via Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. ASU2003

ASU2003 Very Tilted

ISPs are ruining the Internet. Government spies and law enforcement are a close second. And lawyers and paid conservative posters are tied for third.

4Chan is interesting, the problem is I won't even go there on my neighbors wifi connection anymore. If we had a truly distributed, free, and anonymous Internet, maybe. But until then, it isn't easy to get an untraceable Internet link anymore.