1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

What's the Weather Like Where You Are?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by snowy, Jun 25, 2014.

1. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

Perfect garage sale weather two days in a row. Lower 80s, scattered clouds, a light breeze, moderate humidity. Very atypical for Lincoln, Nebraska this time of year.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Joelski

Joelski Vertical

Dry heat can kiss my sweaty ass; it's still hot. Add humidity and you get butthole stew. I want to move to northern Ireland.

3. redravin

redravin Cynical Optimist Donor

Raining like a son-of-a-bitch.

4. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

Wishing for some rain.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

5. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

giphy-11.gif
    Freaking pouring since last night here. The cold hurts my bones and turns me from sunshine filled into Ms. Crabbypants. Though to be fair I'm not actually wearing any pants. *shrug* Wrapped up tight in blankets though, and the cat is sleeping on my feet so not all bad.

6. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

Personally, I love it. It smelled so good this morning, and with all the smoke and dust in the air lately, I've had a hard time breathing. Besides, the sun will be back tomorrow.

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. ralphie250

102 today and still humid. GRRRRRRRRR

8. DAKA

DAKA DOING VERY NICELY, THANK YOU

Ahh, summer is South Florida, only 95 today...in my non a/c studio with the 42" fan at low speed its about 85, so not too bad
    Finished the mag racks for my gun safe
    Vacuumed Ms. Daka's car, checked the tires and filled it up with gas.....(Cars and shopping are my responsibility)
    Came home and booked a cruise on Princess Regal for my Birthday next year, February amazingly so many of the cabins are already sold out.
    (need something to take my mind off the ATT kerfuffle)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

Had heavy thunderstorms and almost an inch of rain 4:30 - 6:00 this (Monday) morning. I slept through the whole thing. Usually I'm very sensitive to noise. Too bad, I like thunderstorms.

Sig, who can sleep through anything, woke up when Pesto (the cat) crawled under his covers. Pesto does not like storms.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

Cute name for your cat! :D

It is a cool 65 here but weather report says we'll have a high of 79 later. Anything below 75 is a bit too cool for me so looking forward to a chance to warm up later.

11. ralphie250

96 and hot as fuck

12. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

Sorry @Ralphie hope it cools down for you soon.

13. ralphie250

me too

14. SirLance

SirLance Death Therapist

103 & humid as hell. So I changed my phone to Celsius. I like 39 much better...

• Like Like x 1
  15. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

Oh wow is it often above 100 where you are?

16. SirLance

SirLance Death Therapist

Oh yeah, I'm in Phoenix, so it's usually above 100 from memorial day to the end of september. Often above 110. Sometimes above 120. Had to shut the airport down once this summer because the temperature was so high certain types of aircraft could not generate enough lift to take off.

17. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

Wow! Our guild master (in World of Warcraft) is in Phoenix as well and he said it was so hot people could not really do much at all, and his electricity and internet kept going out. That must have been a crazy time to be there, hope it does not get that hot for you all again.

18. SirLance

SirLance Death Therapist

Is he new to the valley? It's really not that bad. I have a swimming pool and plenty of sangria...

We get these wild monsoon storms, warm moist air from the gulf meets cool air from the north and we have batshit crazy thunderstorms that are awesome to watch, but the other day we did lose power for about 4 hours.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

No he's been there many years, but it was still quite rough on them. The swimming pool and sangrias do sound nice though! :D

20. Sierra Vertical

Gorgeous! Nice difference from the often 108+ throughout the summer.

• Like Like x 1