1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

What's the Weather Like Where You Are?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by snowy, Jun 25, 2014.

1. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

The cool front was shortlived; we're getting back to the mid 90s.

2. omega

omega Very Tilted

Working up in the mountains today. Temp has dropped about 15 degrees in the past two hours and light snow has started to roll in. It is very late for the mountains. It has been unseasonably warm.

3. genuinemommy

genuinemommy Moderator Staff Member

Sunny! Blue skies! Yet freakishly cold.

4. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

It's sunny here right now too. We've had some seriously beautiful days this fall. Kinda nice. It's not too cold, though--47 isn't bad. October was apparently the warmest on record. It was a little weird.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Stan

Stan Resident Dumbass

Absolutely wonderful, yesterday, with complete and utter crap incoming. We're expecting a 50-60° drop with snow.

6. omega

omega Very Tilted

Probably six to eight inches on the mountains, slide offs all over the place. Crap down in the metro area as well I might see my girlfriend tonight. Came down a pass and found two separate crashes within ten feet of each other.

7. Charlatan

Charlatan sous les pavés, la plage

30c with 70% humidity.

50% chance of rain.

Yep. About the same.

8. omega

omega Very Tilted

[​IMG]
    So this was a little after 1 pm. My car recorded a total temperature swing throughout the day of 51 degrees.

• Like Like x 1
  9. snowy

Portland is 46 F right now. Where I'm at, about 80 miles south, is 53 F. So far, we're just getting glanced by that low sitting over the rest of the United States. It is slowly but surely coming our way, though, and the winds are starting to kick up.

10. Stan

Stan Resident Dumbass

65° and a wonderful last day of motorcycle riding on Sunday. 2° and snow last night.

I managed to get the motorcycles into the basement before the doo doo hit.

11. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

It was 82* for a high today, breezy, and deliciously warm. I will savor this day in those to come. When it gets gross.

12. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

It is snowing. Only a few flurries, but winter is coming...

13. snowy

Holy hell, it was cold today! They're calling for snow in Portland tomorrow. We'll see if it happens.

14. Chris Noyb

Much of Houston will be under a freeze warning tonight, but we're normally protected by the warm weather from the GOM. It's cold (by Houston standards) & windy with light scattered showers, basically miserable weather. Very unusual weather for us in November, thanks to the massive storm from Alaska.

On the local news they've been offering advice on how to dress for the cold :rolleyes:.

• Like Like x 1
  15. PlaysWithPixels

PlaysWithPixels Getting Tilted

[​IMG]

Loving it...

• Like Like x 1
  16. Charlatan

Charlatan sous les pavés, la plage

It's another chilly day here.

[​IMG]

17. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Flurries, early evening...now raining.

Interesting weather this time of year for DC/Baltimore region. :confused:

18. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

[​IMG]

I see threes and fours in places I don't like them...

19. genuinemommy

genuinemommy Moderator Staff Member

32°F and sunny. But our heater can't seem to keep up, it has been running constantly all day. Ugh. Less than a month and I'm out of this place.

20. Chris Noyb

This good ol' boy from Houston don't like no cold weather. It's currently 45F & cloudy (grey & miserable), but at least the overnight low is only predicted to be 40F.