1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

When you see someone with his arm cut off, don't say "I hope that's a Halloween cosutme"

Discussion in 'Found on the Net' started by loquitur, Oct 31, 2011.

1. loquitur

loquitur Getting Tilted

... especially if the arm got caught accidentally in a guillotine:
    To me the big mystery is why he went to urologists. But one never knows........
    Full story here http://seattle.cbslocal.com/2011/10...-washington-man-cuts-off-arm-with-guillotine/

2. Well, maybe he was holding on to his dick at the time.

3. loquitur

loquitur Getting Tilted

I still want to know how a guillotine can "accidentally" fall on someone's shoulder.

4. greywolf

greywolf Slightly Tilted

I know a guy with one arm... he lost it as a young man in an industrial accident (sawmill). His wife never asked how he lost it... found out after they'd been married about 15 years, lol.

5. At work through an agency, the manager had his shirt sleeve dangling, and I said to him that he should tuck it in so it doesnt get caught, and 'what happened to your arm, did you break it?' answer 'no I lost it'. We did end up giggling over beer. I secretly think he got a chuckle at the look on my face.
    Urologist? Did he have his dick in the hand of his cut off arm at the time?