1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Where is everyone?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Remixer, Sep 13, 2011.

1. Remixer

Remixer Middle Eastern Doofus

Hahahaha, your friend must have experienced a traumatic incident.

No, seriously, don't worry. I go stupid when I'm drunk, too.

That's why I only get tipsy anymore.

2. You can't go wrong with a cynth-guided walking tour... even a sober one! You'll likely stumble into some tasty eats, as well.

Jazz claims to be in Chicago, but, much like with the Yeti and Sasquatch, reported sightings are questionable, at best.

• Like Like x 1
  3. the_jazz

the_jazz Accused old lady puncher

Be hotter and more female, and you'll see me, GOD.

Nah, I was bummed that I was out of town when you played here. Next time, sir.

Oh, and if you're hot and female and still haven't seen me, that's because I'm a well-known idiot and flake. And, yes, I'm talking about you, specifically.

• Like Like x 1
  4. There will be a next time... maybe next spring. And, NO! I will NOT undergo hormone therapy just for you:p

5. I'd just like to chime in that you said you could go to Kansas...for the love of God, don't. There's nothing there except grass and cornfields, and some town with the "Birthplace of BOB DOLE!!!" as its claim to fame.

6. ring

ring

7. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Yet I have a 100% success rate.

Aside from his desire to hump anything that moves, he can't turn down a challenge to crack horns with a male of equal intellectual prowess.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ahhh... that explains it.

9. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

That's another "I'm a dummy" joke, btw.

• Like Like x 1
  10. :eek:

11. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

I met Jazz. I feel special.

I'm in Oregon. I like drinking. Portland is an awesome town for drinking in. Even if you don't like beer, they do a lot of craft spirits too.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Remixer

Remixer Middle Eastern Doofus

Holy crap. I just checked where Portland, Oregon is... you're as bloody north-west in the US as it gets!

Who gives a damn? If I can go all the way to Chicago, I can do the extra 1-2 thousand miles to go to Portland. It's not like Portland is much further from me than Sydney is.

13. Well, snowy, I guess being a lot hotter and a lot more female than me really works!