1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

where to find magazines for obscure pistol?

Discussion in 'Tilted Weaponry' started by Fire, Oct 27, 2011.

1. Fire

Fire New Member

So I picked up a sig p230 on the cheap, not so rare, I know, but this one is in .32 acp and not the customary .380 we in the states know and love, so it has proved fruitless looking for spare mags.... turns out this weapon was am over-run of a batch made for the japanese police, so its sort of a neat little swiss, german, japanese, hybrid, and I enjoy shooting it, so if someone has a source for mags, I would love to grab a few.....

2. Numrich Gun Parts Corp. is your faithful friend.

e-GunParts.com

• Like Like x 1
  3. MSD

MSD Very Tilted

Numrich: there when it's 8:30PM on a Friday and you need 850 extractors now.

4. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

This reminds me that I need to stop buying obscure guns.

5. Fire

Fire New Member

numrich was my first stop- no luck there, was hoping for some obscure magic unicorn place that likely does not exist.

6. MSD

MSD Very Tilted

Something Awful's gun forum has a Sig megathread, I asked there for you, I'll let you know if they know anywhere.

7. MSD

MSD Very Tilted

Sorry, no luck.

8. cj2112

cj2112 Slightly Tilted

I'll bet if you talked to the manufacturer, they would be able to source them for you.

9. Fire

Fire New Member

well, the manufacturer directed me to a website that was no longer in existence , and when asked if the .380 mag would fit the .32, which is the case with some weapons, they said no, to their best knowledge it did not- of course, it does fit, and is in fact identical to the .32 mags, every measurement is the same, and they function the same- so, I cannot say that on my first experience I am in any way impressed with sig customer service... kinda sad.....