1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Who are you seeing live?

Discussion in 'Tilted Entertainment' started by Derwood, Aug 8, 2011.

1. sapiens

sapiens Vertical

Hopefully, heading to see Del Castillo and The Marshall Ford Swing Band tonight. I haven't seen any live music in quite awhile.

2. Nikilidstrom

Nikilidstrom Vertical

It must be nice to live in a place where you can just go see an awesome live performance on a nightly basis. I live in a cultural dead zone. It if doesn't have something to do with sports or killing things, it probably doesn't happen in Michigan.

3. sapiens

sapiens Vertical

What are you talking about? You've got the Nuge! He combines sports, killing, and live performance!

4. Poetry

Poetry Totally Sharky, Complete

I'm not a big concert goer, but I do try to catch Beware of Safety whenever they come around. Or, you know, I'll fly out to see one of their shows if I get impatient and have the money. They started a mini-tour this month but, unfortunately, I'm going to be unable to attend any of the dates they've posted thus far.

5. samcol

samcol Getting Tilted

i find the lack of metal disturbing...

opeth in september, can't wait :cool:

6. Nikilidstrom

Nikilidstrom Vertical

lol, He does play a mean set with Aerosmith up here every once in awhile, but I think he technically lives in Texas now.