1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Who Buys Sexy Lingerie?

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by snowy, Feb 5, 2013.

1. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

I'm boring as far as my tastes go...prefering just the simple garb, which will come off rather quick.
    But I do find myself enjoying the sheer or fishnet look often...but again, it's more when it's a part of an office/professional outfit. (a fetish unto itself... :D)

I've tried to wear those certain men's lingerie for various females over time...but it doesn't work for me and my bodytype.
    I'm a bit too hairy to pull it off right. What I have is just enough for boxers or briefs...but nothing skimpy. Hmm...maybe leather??

Now, I do enjoy on the ladies much of the "dance" or "club" outfits that come from the same vendors.
    But I don't know if we'd consider this lingerie here. (??)

I find that often the material that these items are made of...just aren't sexy to the touch for me...and touch is part of the thrill.
    It's either cheap, fake feeling...I don't like something that's going to scratch or krinkle...if I feel it, I want it simply soft and comfortable.

I guess for me, in the end, it's the woman not the wear.
    Nothing gets me going but how's she's moving and acting...not the clothing.

2. I buy it . I wear it when I dont want to walk around naked after nookie , or just to feel good .
    Its nice when someone says they like it .

3. hamsterball

hamsterball Seeking New Outlets

Sexy lingerie is awesome but, ultimately it all depends on the woman. In my experience, sexy comes from within. The hottest lingerie wont help much if true sexiness is missing.

4. kitten

kitten New Member

I feel like like the longer women are with men the more comfortable we get... And lingerie never says on long anyway :). We occasionally buy stuff but it rarely gets used. We attack each other anyway lol regardless of what I have on.

5. GeneticShift

GeneticShift Show me your everything is okay face.

This is how I feel. I have a few nicer sets of matching bra/underwear, and love them. I feel powerful and sexy when I match in something nice, even if nobody sees them.

• Like Like x 1
  6. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

They want silk, satin & lace.
    I want latex, fishnet & sheer.

The lingerie I like, they don't typically want to wear it.
    The lingerie they typically like, doesn't do anything for me.

In the end, I just want them naked, so the point is moot.
    Hopefully, their sentiments are the same. ;)

7. Levite

Levite Levitical Yet Funky

That's hot. Women feeling powerful is sexy.

• Like Like x 2
  8. girldetective

girldetective Getting Tilted

Sexy lingerie = anticipation. Can be one of the hottest things on the planet if youre wearing it and you know someone is going to appreciate it.

Personally, I have a bunch of it and will often layer it if Im dating. Gartered fishnets, kneehighs, demibra, boots with a mini and tee and helmet is my usual uniform if dating a bicyclist. If dating more conservative, I usually sport a mod look with just a demi and blackpanties. I like lingerie that is natural and feels good against my body, and about his body. I like to be touchable in a soft practical way, but not in any sort of matched or furry way. I generally like sheer and smooth rather than boned or wired. Although I will rock the leatha occasionally.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Street Pattern

Street Pattern Very Tilted

I'm not into lingerie, at all. But it's a moot point anyway.

10. hamsterball

I just look like crap in it. Probably because I don't wax.

:D

11. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

We've outgrown sexy lingerie.

In more ways than one.

12. bobby

bobby More Than Slightly Tilted ! Donor

Bobby Loves Lingerie....xoxoxoo

13. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

I recently wore a pair of cheekies he picked out and flashed him. Barely noticed.

Came back naked. That got noticed.

He's so weird.

However, the cheekies are comfy and I like them. I will keep wearing them.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Daniel_

Daniel_ The devil made me do it...

I'm six foot three, and overweight. If I bedded a size 8 girl it would be like trying to cross a Mastif with a Ciahuaha, so, here's another vote for girls that are not stick insects.

I once attended a university election, for one of the paid sabatical posts. The first candidate gave a passionate and well thought out speech explaining his views on how to improve student welfare and increase efficiency.

The second guy, a rugby club member, and remarkably one dimensional, stood up and bellowed "more beer, and bigger women".

Got in by a huge majority.

Personally, give me a stacked girl on ridiculous heels, stockings, garter belt, or corset, sheer panties, lacy bra, and I'm in heaven.

I love the anticipation, the unwrapping, the teasing.

Lingerie certainly isn't the best thing in the world, but it's next to it.

15. streak_56

streak_56 I'm doing something, going somewhere...

I will say I love a girl in lingerie.... I have bought for a girl and have the girl buy for herself....

I think it hits on my nostalgic nature.... so sexy! I love the turn on, its more of something visual for myself.

16. hamsterball

My dear @snowy. In defense of your poor husband, the fact that he noticed you naked is not at all weird. We're genetically programmed to notice those sorts of things.

His male brain has a function that is essentially a sexual probability evaluator. The degree if conscious attention a man affords a woman will increase dramatically when the calculated probability of sex increases.

He can't fight it or control it. We're born that way.

Once again, there's no need to thanks me. I'm here to help.

• Like Like x 1
  17. streak_56

streak_56 I'm doing something, going somewhere...

I recommend a quirky booty dance....
    --- merged: Feb 1, 2014 at 7:48 PM ---
    not twerking....

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2014
  18. Katia

Katia Very Tilted

I love lingerie. I do have a few beautiful articles but they're a little pricey. There's lots of cheap stuff on the market, but I can't get myself to waste money on them if they just fall apart within days.

• Like Like x 5
  19. hamsterball

From a guy's perspective, that's a win-win situation. ;)

Sigh....

• Like Like x 2
  20. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

Your advice, as always, is priceless, @hamsterball.

• Like Like x 1