1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Who Buys Sexy Lingerie?

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by snowy, Feb 5, 2013.

1. hamsterball

hamsterball Seeking New Outlets

It's the least I can do, @snowy!

• Like Like x 1
  2. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

My wife owns none. :(

3. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

My wife has several drawers full of sexy lingerie, a lot of it is good quality. None of it now fits her (FTR, that's not a criticism, I've also put on a lot weight over the years).

4. ralphie250

So have I. :(

5. Chris Noyb

You have several drawers full of sexy lingerie? No photos, please, no photos. :p

It's interesting how being married and getting comfortable with each other can lead some folks to letting themselves go. My wife used to be in marching band, & I used to run 24-30 miles a week. And at one time we put a basic home gym to good use.

6. ralphie250

Lol, no I ment I have put on some weight.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Chris Noyb

I was joking. All this talk about weight gain made me want to lighten things up a bit.

• Like Like x 1
  8. ralphie250

Its all good.

• Like Like x 1
  9. NobleDeb

NobleDeb Getting Tilted

I buy sexy lingerie for myself and my guy buys it for me too. I enjoy wearing it out for some occasions especially if I feel like showing off my cleavage with a sexy bra under my blouse. Call me vain or a flirt its Ok. My guy likes it and thats all that matters to me. Sometimes we go shopping together at Victorias Secret and he picks out things for me to try on. I change in the dressing room and then I come back into the store to model for him. Ok call me an exhibitionist too. I love window shopping at Victorias Secret but I can usually find nice lingerie at the discount stores.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Chris Noyb

A quick story sort of related (not really) to sexy lingerie.

My wife & I were shopping at a department store. A young woman was in a dressing room, and her mother (??) was handing her clothes to try on. She was hiding behind the door, but didn't realize that the dressing room mirror was directly behind her. She had a nice figure. Her panties were pretty basic but hugged her shapely ass nicely, and she was topless. That was one time that I didn't mind waiting for my wife while she tried on clothing.

BOT....Target has a nice selection of sexy bra & panty sets for decent prices (just make sure you pay with cash ;)) . I have no idea how well they hold up. My wife usually saved her truly sexy lingerie for special occasions.

Our main complaint was the selection of front closure bras drops significantly above size 36.

• Like Like x 1
  11. NobleDeb

NobleDeb Getting Tilted

@Katia I am happy to see the lingerie lovers like me finally weigh in.

• Like Like x 2
  12. hamsterball

And, if I may speak on behalf of my fellow men here, we're pretty tickled too!

• Like Like x 2
  13. MSD

MSD Very Tilted

Freya, Goddess, and Mystere are all brands that cater to women with larger bust sizes. If you have a local Nordstrom's, they should have Freya in stock and have staff who can provide a much more accurate sizing than could be obtained at the local VS. I've also heard that Macy's has better boob-measurers than the average department store on the less pricey end.

• Like Like x 1
  14. streak_56

streak_56 I'm doing something, going somewhere...

you know... I spent over $1000+ on a lingerie set on an ex of mine to "make her feel sexy" which in turn to her making me feel guilty for spending so much, to her never wearing it and because I was guilty, I refused to purchase anything else to "enhance" our sex life....

its a double edged sword, but I think it depends on the person you're with, if you're reciprocating/communicating with the person you're with, then they will as well take what you want into consideration and either purchase what you're looking for or/either try to push your boundaries... which could be related to what they wear as a partner...

15. fflowley

fflowley Don't just do something, stand there!

Wow.
    What exactly do you get for $1000?

16. Daniel_

Daniel_ The devil made me do it...

Not screwed

• Like Like x 5
  17. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

Ba-dum-dum.

18. hamsterball

Ouch, dude.

When you broke up, did she get to keep it?

19. streak_56

streak_56 I'm doing something, going somewhere...

It was a designer bra/panty combo, feel free to make fun of me for it... I'm not ashamed for doing it, young and in love.... and she kept it as well...

20. hamsterball

No reason you should feel ashamed. I'm really sorry that it didn't work out.