1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Who Buys Sexy Lingerie?

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by snowy, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

No making fun here. While I despise catch phrases & cliches, I feel your pain.

My wife used to love wearing lingerie. We really need to get on a serious fitness (diet & exercise) program.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMO lingerie doesn't have to be over-the-top sexy to be sexy.

I think the 'old fashioned' cotton night shirts with lots of lace are totally hot.

A simple silk or satin night shirt that barely covers the butt and buttons down the front can work wonders. I have a very fond memory of one night.............

2. streak_56

streak_56 I'm doing something, going somewhere...

I thought I was doing the right thing at the time and I really don't feel bad about it, I thought her reaction to it was priceless... I would do it again if I had the opportunity to repeat... I'm a fan of lingerie, its more for something that turns me on, and also to make her feel sexy.

3. jrome New Member

Ditto.......I can seriously relate to that. I'm wondering what happens when she goes post meneposal......No!!!!!!!!

4. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

I have never bought lingerie, and I don't think I will. To me, it seems a bit weird and presumptuous to do so.

However, not too long ago, my SO bought this pink and black silky/lacy babydoll thing with a built-in demi bra that gives her an astounding amount of cleavage (she's busty to begin with).

This thing turns me into a blathering idiot. She could get me to do anything while she wears it.

There is power to be had with the proper application of lingerie.

5. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

I usually accomplish this by offering anal as a treat.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

[​IMG]

7. Levite

Levite Levitical Yet Funky

Seconded.

8. NobleDeb

NobleDeb Getting Tilted

@snowy ~Being a fan of sexy lingerie myself I'm wondering if your offer can be made in crotchless panties?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

Around here anal is a faded memory. The offer of such a treat wouldn't turn me into a blathering idiot; I would be cautiously hopefully that it might actually happen.

Another faded memory.

• Like Like x 1
  10. NudeAutoMall

NudeAutoMall New Member

Lingerie is fun to buy for a shoot. I find when I have time to take a Model shopping for a shoot, she tends to have a lot more fun during the shoot. Not sure if it is the shopping, the participation in decisions, or just the taking the time to get to know one another a bit.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Dammit, they never buy the stuff I like... :(

• Like Like x 1
  12. Frankie

Frankie Slightly Tilted

My wife buys it and I buy it for her. It has made good gifts fo our anniversary and her birthday. Sometimes just for a gift when we go on vacation and sometimes just for fun. Besides it's fun to shop for it.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Frankie

Frankie Slightly Tilted

My wife love sexy lingerie
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 3, 2018, Original Post Date: Dec 3, 2018 ---
    My wife looks great in anything.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 3, 2018 ---
    [​IMG]

14. Frankie

Frankie Slightly Tilted

image.jpeg My wife wears lingerie and we shop together, it fun to watch her try it on.

• Like Like x 1
  15. fflowley

fflowley Don't just do something, stand there!

You are a very lucky man.

16. Frankie

Frankie Slightly Tilted

Most of the time I agree with you.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Frankie

Frankie Slightly Tilted

I just bought my wife a sexy little outfit for Christmas from Adam and Eve and she bought me a couple of Silk thongs. We both enjoy wearing naughty stuff.

• Like Like x 1