1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Why do people get sleeve tattoos?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Fremen, Apr 8, 2017.

1. Talon

Talon New Member

I went into a tat shop with my then girl friend to inquire how much it would cost to get trained using and ink gun. She was already versed using soft tap method for permanent makeup. Through conversation when the owner discovered how much she made doing "procedures" he told us to get out.
    I've always heard if you are ever interested in getting one, put a picture of it on a wall you see everyday. After a year if you still like it and want to get inked then do it.
    It would be kind of bad ass to always wear a suit over a totally cover upper torso and arms.

2. Lindy

Lindy Moderator Staff Member

Could there be a computer simulation of what the sleeve would look like on 70 year old crepe skin?