1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

world of warcraft

Discussion in 'Tilted Entertainment' started by Strange Famous, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

No time like the present! ;) Starlightly is my 110 druid but I also have a 40ish druid. *blush* :oops: too many alts. Your new druid would be most welcome in any specc.! I don't have any 30 slot to give you :( as other friends just moved to realm, but I can rustle up some decent bags once you're settled. :) There have a been oodles of changes since Pandaria, but within a day or so you'll be in the swing of things and you can always ask! If i don't know i'll ask someone else or check wowhead ;) lol. Hehe got excited and typing skills went even further out the window.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

It's very tempting, and I do want to do it, but I'll have to think about it for a while. The one issue right now is that I'm currently paying my taxes, most of which are due over the next three months. (I'm self-employed.) I might have to wait until my cash flow situation is stable.*

*Relatively speaking. It's never stable stable. :oops:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

*nods* I understand that very well. We're freelancers here too, and sometimes that is overwhelming and very scary. *hug* (i mean if you're into hugs) If you do get on just let me know. :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Baraka_Guru

Will do.

(And I love hugs! :p)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

Yes! I'm a huggy type and always love to meet others of the similar ilk! I'm going to be signing in to WoW for a bit here soon, so if you decide to pop into battlenet send a friend request and i will add you back straightaway. Oh, one does not have to be playing a blizzard game to use battlenet.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Baraka_Guru

Nice! I've sent you a request (Kyrion#1615).

A big reason why I got bored with the game is because the people I played with stopped playing, and I was never very good at making friends in the game. It's much more fun playing regularly with the same people instead of randos.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

Added you my friend! *hugs* It is making me update and restart *grumble* did send a message though.

Sometimes it just takes awhile to find your people. :) I don't pug often but sometimes make friends that way. Agreed that playing with people you like makes the whole experience better. Now, as I said no pressure at all but if you decide you want a chill, sometimes painfully pun filled >.< , friendly home we have those. The horde guild Sunshine and Lollipops used to be mine and now belongs to a dear friend, that one is very quiet but sometimes that is just what I crave. lol. The other gets hoppin' at odd hours as we have west coasters and Australians lol. ;)

Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  8. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

I wonder if hubby will let me install it on his computer...

• Like Like x 2
  9. Baraka_Guru

There's only one way to find out.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Stan

Stan Resident Dumbass

I'm pretty sure my wife has never used that phrase.
    "F him if he doesn't like it" is more her style.

New content last night, we actually killed something.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

*hope hope hope* :D Has it been awhile since you've played? Do you prefer horde, alliance, or play both?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 21, 2017, Original Post Date: Jun 21, 2017 ---
    Woohoo what did you kill? Are you in Legion content? We're trying to get ready for Tomb of Sargaras but honestly skill level wise have just cleared the Emerald Nightmare the 1st raid a few weeks ago. >.< Baby steps. lol

12. Stan

Stan Resident Dumbass

Goroth in Tomb of Sargeras.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

Wowie ZOwie!!! Was it a blast?! Was it a guild run? So cool! What class do you play?

14. snowy

It's his computer, so I try to be respectful. I'd be upset if he installed something on my machine.

• Like Like x 1
  15. snowy

I was playing when Legion dropped. I decided to reroll and then got bored halfway through Cata content. I've been playing since vanilla's release off and on. I preferred warlocks until they nerfed shadowburn, and that's kind of when I gave up.

My highest character is 98. I bought Legion then never played it--got too busy with work. I'll probably start up again over the summer. Lots of free time right now!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

Cata. just sucked, and still does for the most part. At 98 though Broken Shore is open so no need to finish it up unless working on achievements and such.

Yeah locks have gone through a hell of a lot of change. My husband used to love his lock and while he is max level the lock just does not do the damage that the shaman does. Though he'll only ever play affliction and has no interest in any others.

I think you get a free boost with the purchase of Legion. :) They have trial characters that are really fun now, you can try out any class/race combo to see what fits and what doesn't. Also, all of the gear that those trail characters wear are things you can later used to transmog with even if you delete the toons.

Free time is a beautiful thing! I hope he lets you install it! :D

17. Stan

Stan Resident Dumbass

1st kills are always fun, though we were a bit clueless last night, "he died, what the hell did we do differently?". Guild & friends, variable size raids work well for us, we have many acquaintances that will raid their alts with us.. My main has always been a priest, I waver between healing and dps every expansion. I'm raiding holy at the moment.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

NICE! :D That must have been a happy moment though! How many heals and tanks did you have? Major congrats on downing the boss! :D

19. snowy

I still have both my free boosts because I am a masochist that enjoys the story and I don't really care for endgame content in general. Raiding is not my thing.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Stan

Stan Resident Dumbass

You level em, I'll raid em. Every expansion, I swear I'm not ever leveling again. Except, it's kinda necessary for raiding.

16 people last night, 2 tanks, 3 healers. We have many people with alts and alt specs. We just juggle things around until it works.

• Like Like x 2