1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

world of warcraft

Discussion in 'Tilted Entertainment' started by Strange Famous, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

I don't care for the big, fluffy, bear butt in my face when tanking, otherwise it's not too bad. The human Pally is a good bit nicer to look at from behind though. ;) Do you do Disc. on your Priest?

2. Stan

Stan Resident Dumbass

I've done disc in the past; but I'm holy this expansion. We have a girl that prefers disc and there's no point in double shields.

As a spectator in a guild that has a druid tank, flying bear butt is damn amusing.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
  3. cynthetiq

cynthetiq Administrator Staff Member Donor

Soooo.... after a long hiatus for me, I'm finally back playing again at the request of the wife.

New XPac this week, Battle for Azeroth.

We needed new machines for a couple of years now, I've been rocking a first gen i7 with a 680 card (I have had a 980 card in the closet but really didn't need to use it.) 1080s were too pricey and kept missing out on the $299 flash sales that have been going on to lower inventory in hopes that the new 1180s (or whatever they are called will come out.)

So a new i7 six core is sitting with the 980 waiting for me to clear out some stuff and move in to a new machine. I have too much stuff to move to do it in a few hours so I'll have to space it out a bit.

Since we got back from Iceland we have been playing for an hour or two every night. I'm now lvl 108.

Anyways, August 14th new content!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aW_h0qf9vpA

• Like Like x 1
  4. Stan

Stan Resident Dumbass

Lot's of guild drama and I'll be out of the country for a couple weeks.

We'll figure this out when I return.

5. cynthetiq

cynthetiq Administrator Staff Member Donor

ZOMG! First thing to do is a pick up raid?!?!?!?? It's nuts!