1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

world of warcraft

Discussion in 'Tilted Entertainment' started by Strange Famous, Aug 16, 2011.

1. redravin

redravin Cynical Optimist Donor

They should.
    Your main and alts should be able to be reactivated no problem.

Last edited: May 26, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  2. cynthetiq

cynthetiq Administrator Staff Member Donor

I haven't played in a long time then last month signed up again. Played for a few hours and then... haven't touched it since.

3. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

My anus is ready.

4. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

It's not looking good. I can't install Windows 7.

5. snowy

Unpossible!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Baraka_Guru

7. Baraka_Guru

Update: I'm going to use my neighbours' computer sometime this weekend (they're in New York State right now). They have Windows, which will allow me to make the USB bootable drive in accordance to how Microsoft intended. It's a little program that takes the img file and sets up the drive for you. If that doesn't work, then my last-ditch effort will be finding a way to burn to DVD (or, failing that, just ordering a DVD for another $30).

Anyway, with luck, I'll be in Azeroth this weekend. However, not a whole lot of game time will happen, as I have a major deadline on Monday. Next week though.... Oh, man, I'm going to play the shit out of this game.

• Like Like x 1
  8. snowy

YESSSSSS.

Are you planning on rerolling completely?

9. Baraka_Guru

I'm making a panda, so yes. I can't remember if my priest is level 85 yet.

I tend to keep my older characters and experiment with a few others that are more or less disposable. They are spread out over a a few servers for various reasons.

I also often have characters I keep at certain levels depending on who I want to play with.

What server are we playing on? Are we going to nerd it up on an RP server? :D

10. snowy

LOL.

I'd prefer to play on the server I was on (Shattered Hand), as I have resources I can loan to us. I'm totally fine with rerolling and starting over, but I'm not playing a panda this time around, as I already have a 90 Pandaren monk--Alliance. What faction do you plan on playing? I'd love to play Horde-side this time as I've only played Cata/Mists on the Alliance side.

11. Baraka_Guru

Oh, if that's the case, I'll roll anything to play with you. (Does that make me sound easy? :oops:) I can play a panda on my own, really.

Let me know what you want to do. I don't think I have any characters on Shattered Hand. (I could be wrong; it's been a while.) If we reroll to play characters together, my order of preference is: 1) healz, 2) tank, 3) dps.

I don't have a lot of Horde-side experience. I've always played Alliance for some reason. I don't think I've made it above level 20 or 30 on Horde side, and I've always meant to play that side more to see parts of the game I haven't seen yet.

What do you suggest?

12. snowy

I, as default, play DPS :) Always. My experience playing with others is working in tandem with my husband, who always played a healer or a tank.

I think we ought to roll on Shattered Hand. As a panda, you'll get to pick your faction at level 10, and you'll more or less be on your own until then. However, that takes an hour, tops, and then we'll be cruising through Northern Barrens together, although I did do the questline through Silverpine Forest for Horde after Cata, and you really ought to do that, as it's an incredible story to play through, plus you get a cool cloak and lots of rep.

I'm waiting on a new mouse, but I think I can limp through the first ten levels of a BE warlock with my old one.

13. Baraka_Guru

We'll get along just fine. :D

I did do that questline in Cata.

I'll probably make a mistweaver monk. I'm a healer at heart.

• Like Like x 1
  14. snowy

My subscription is now up-to-date, and it's all your fault, @Baraka_Guru.
    --- merged: May 29, 2014 at 4:18 PM ---
    The monk is hella fun as hybrid classes go.
    --- merged: May 29, 2014 at 4:18 PM ---
    Ooooh, checking for updates!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Baraka_Guru

So jealous! I can't wait!

16. snowy

I'd forgotten I had Hordies on this server.

17. Baraka_Guru

Have we struck it rich?!

18. snowy

Dunno. Busy leveling.

19. Baraka_Guru

*Glares at PC with a dearth of appropriate software.*

20. snowy

7300g Hordeside. Not bad.
    --- merged: May 29, 2014 at 6:10 PM ---
    OMG, the old school 60% flying mount is SO SLOW...

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2014