1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

world of warcraft

Discussion in 'Tilted Entertainment' started by Strange Famous, Aug 16, 2011.

1. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

OMG, as someone who enjoys selling stuff, I'm pretty happy this week. The realm connection connected the AH at last. Our AH on Shattered Hand went from 50 pages to 500+. It's so awesome.

I'm still waiting for the market to settle out completely, but damn, I'm going to be making a lot of g.

2. Baraka_Guru

Baraka_Guru Möderätor Staff Member

I need to renew my sub now that I have more time. I've barely made it past Pearlfin Village.

• Like Like x 1
  3. snowy

I was in Booty Bay earlier for Talk Like a Pirate day, and randomly decided to fly to Grom'gol. From there, I got the idea that I would ride the entire length of the Eastern Kingdoms and see how many times I died.

Once, so far, in Duskwood.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Baraka_Guru

Newb. Totally pwnd!

5. snowy

?? Rogue at the Yorgen place. :(

I've died twice since, but those have been high-end mob deaths in Burning Steppes and Searing Gorge.

6. Baraka_Guru

I feel your pain.

/foreverasquishyclothie
    /alwaysone-shotted

• Like Like x 1
  7. snowy

Phew, made it to the Wetlands. I died several times in Searing Gorge. Damn spiders.
    --- merged: Sep 19, 2014 at 3:43 PM ---
    Died a few more times in EPL on my way up to the Ghostlands, but I made it to Silvermoon City and hearthed back to TB. 1.5 hours later, I have traversed the whole of the Eastern Kingdoms.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2014
  8. snowy

9. Baraka_Guru

I keep getting email and Facebook notifications about this. I'm all like, ugh, I haven't even finished MoP yet! (I'm going to reward myself once I get my books in the bag by early November—*fingers crossed*)

• Like Like x 1
  10. snowy

Azeroth isn't going anywhere.

11. snowy

WoD drops tomorrow! I've got an insta-90 to spend thanks to the pre-order. Still considering the options. Honestly, I wish it were just an insta-60-70. I don't mind the grind once you get past the BC content (soooo sloooow).

12. Baraka_Guru

I restarted my account. I'm levelling a pally, because I really want to check out tanking vs. healing on that class.

I don't know how soon I'll get WoD, as I haven't gotten through the MoP content yet.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Spiritsoar

Spiritsoar Slightly Tilted

I am so excited for release tomorrow. My main concern is whether to get to 100 on my main raiding toon or to take the time to get a few alts up to garrisons to start building resources.

• Like Like x 1
  14. snowy

It's SO BEAUTIFUL!!!

@Baraka_Guru, you are going to love it.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Baraka_Guru

I'm still looking forward to seeing more of Pandara. I've only seen the Wandering Isle and the Jade Forest. :(

I've seen the new character models. Are the graphical updates to the environments only available with the upgrade?

16. snowy

The new character models rolled out for everyone.

17. Baraka_Guru

Just the new models? Are there graphical updates otherwise? (That I'm not seeing?)

18. snowy

Just the new models.

But so far, the new environments in Draenor are stunning.

19. Lordeden

Lordeden Part of the Problem

My tech is an avid wow player and he talks about the new expansion. I thought about getting the new expansion, but I really only like the End-Game content and only with a good group of people. Wow is a social game for me and when I'm in a guild I could give a fuck about, it hurts my experience. I just don't know if I could dedicate the time to play anymore, as I have fallen into the casual gamer slot. Besides grinding leveling, is there really for casual players after the level cap?

20. snowy

They've been moving that direction. I didn't get through all of the content for casual players in MoP. Plus, with the introduction of garrisons, it looks like there will be lots for casual players to do.