1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Worst date movie?

Discussion in 'Tilted Entertainment' started by Strange Famous, Oct 14, 2012.

1. Hawk New Member

"Enough" with Jennifer Lopez,2002.

From a personal experience, and at the place we were in with our relationship this was a terrible experience. It still haunts me to this day.

2. cis689

cis689 Slightly Tilted

Cape Fear

3. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

Vulgar.
    Fear.
    Auditon.

4. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Eddie Murphy's, RAW

5. hamsterball

hamsterball Seeking New Outlets

The Elephant Man

6. KirStang

KirStang Something Patriotic.

From personal experience, if she *loves* this movie, it's a red flag.

7. Sunshine

Sunshine Vertical

Worst date night experience I had, was some Steven Segall movie. I can't recall which one, but I laugh about it now because it was my first date with my now ex-husband lol. I can't say that a martial arts movie is conducive to any sort of romance.

8. hamsterball

hamsterball Seeking New Outlets

Schindler's List, perhaps

9. I read in a publication that if you are a gentleman, its best not to take your date to see Girl With The Dragon Tattoo and refer to the sex scenes as 'the sexy bits'. (Viz)

10. Lucifer Slightly Tilted

Addicted to Love is basically the 1st date movie from Hell. You look at the cast and you think, "Matthew Broderick, Meg Ryan. Sounds ideal." and then you watch the movie, and when you get to the part where Matthew Broderick moves to NYC to be near the love of his life who dumped him and sets up a camera obscura in the abandoned warehouse across the street from her apt, and spends all his time spying on her, you realize that you are watching a 'how to' movie about STALKING! Even if your date makes it to the end, guaranteed she will spend the ride home huddled against the car door, insist on being dropped off at a girlfriend's house, and proceed to disappear into the witness protection program. You Will Never See Her Again!

true story

11. For those with daughters - would it be nice or nasty if you took prospective boyfriends to see Last House On The Left, and during the revenge scenes, uttered encouragement to the reasonably protective parents?