1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

You and your sexual identity.

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by ralphie250, Aug 20, 2017.

1. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 gr. of diplomacy

First off, nice thread opener, Ralphie and thanks for being so open about yourself.

I'm a 61-year old guy and I've been happily married since 1979. I probably rate about 1 on the Kinsey scale. That is, I've only ever had sex with or been interested in sex with women, but never with men. Having said that, I've been occasionally physically attracted to men (never anyone I know), have kissed several men (but only once in a sexual setting), and have handled another guy's junk exactly once. Both of the last to events occurred with the same guy. When we were in our late 20s, my wife and I participated in an MFM threesome with our closest male friend (I arranged it.) It lasted just over six months and all three of us enjoyed it immensely. (So, unlike you, I HAVE watch another man fuck my wife and all three of us had a great time.)

• Like Like x 2
  2. Sierra Vertical

'My Identity' these days is on the line, literally. Many years ago I remember myself being a 'natural' with physical intimacy. Thats what I was told anyway ;) Loving everything about it and always my mission was to put a smile on a woman's face.
    Then I got married.
    Things that held that relationship together had nothing to do with the heart. Also, I saw the tell-tale signs early on but looked the other way thinking things would just get better ~ I mean, thats what everybody wants, right...? (wrong). In the beginning I had my confidence and I thought my love and playful approach would just wear off on her though in time the insults and criticisms started to have their effect. Then there's just the flat out disconnect all together when were right in the midst of intercourse and the subject of paying bills comes up - that a good way to kill a moment. Nearly 20 years of that and nearly 10 years since the divorce my intimate life simply doesn't exist. The only thing that is a positive is my artistic endeavors at drawing my self. I was a little surprised that what I created, well, wasn't awful lol. Upon sharing with a few close friends my nudes I have found an appreciation for myself that I haven't known in years.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Wildmermaid

Wildmermaid Very Tilted

You are ridiculously talented and skilled! I hope in time you find the right person for the other parts of your life and wellbeing. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Herculite

Herculite Very Tilted

The Kinsey scale seems really bad at being a scale, what I mean is that I couldn't figure out if I was a 1 or a zero and no description really felt right.

Ok just took an online test for giggles (only like 20 questions) and that put me at a zero, but I think they almost need a -1 for truly homophobic.

5. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 gr. of diplomacy

I assumed a 1 on the scale because I'm not 100% put off by the idea of being intimate (up to a point) with another man. If I found the idea totally unappealing, I'd have put myself at a 0.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sierra Vertical

Thank you Wildmermaid :) I appreciate your kindness. It means a lot to me. I feel I have to apologize in a way as I landed on this topic via another conversation and was not aware of the original same sex attraction context. I think it's great to see the honest comments here but I figure I should comment, given the topic lol, I'm not attracted to men. Just never have, thats all, blah blah. I don't really initially react to 'attractive' women in this part of my life. The physicality doesn't mean that much to me rather a good soul means everything...
    I'm a horrible typer of my feelings (sorry lol)

• Like Like x 2