1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

You guys think this doesn't mean anything?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Alex98, Mar 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex98 New Member

So there's this girl that's in one of my class and she hasn't been coming to school for a few weeks Now. And when she came back on Friday she was late to class and when she walked into class i look over and see her looking at me while she is walking to her Desk. But I just look away.

2. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

The answer is the same as in the last thread you started. The possibilities of what it did or didn't mean are endless. And the only person you can talk to who knows is her. So talk to her if you want the answer. Or don't, if you don't.

• Like Like x 2
  3. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

diddo

just go up to the girl
    get away from the ambiguities

4. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

Alex, it's very helpful to everyone for you to post your updates in the original thread, and it's good forum etiquette. You've received the advice here, now you need to speak with her.

• Like Like x 1
  5. cynthetiq

cynthetiq Administrator Staff Member Donor

-+-{Important TFP Staff Message}-+-
    see above post. locking this one.
    see the rest here:
    You guys know what this means?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.