1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Your signature is requested

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Craven Morehead, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Borla

Borla Moderator Staff Member

When someone finally snaps far enough to do some real damage to them through violence, will that also be God's Will?

What a horrific and hateful group of people.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Ozmanitis

Ozmanitis Trust in your will and Hope will burn bright!

Nah, just means they finally pissed off the wrong person.

• Like Like x 1
  3. GeneticShift

GeneticShift Show me your everything is okay face.

I signed the ones a few months ago that never got enough traction. Looks like I'll be on these too. :)

4. mb99usa

mb99usa Getting Tilted

I will definitely look into signing those. That group just spouts hate and pure evil.

5. Ozmanitis

Ozmanitis Trust in your will and Hope will burn bright!

I was watching Disney's A Christmas Carol and heard this line and it not just fits the Westboro. but all those other non-christian Christians.and thought I would share it with everyone.

"There are some upon this earth of yours who claim to know me and my brothers and do their deeds of ill will and selfishness in our name. These so called men of the cloth are as strange to me and my kin as if they never lived. Charge their doing to them, not us."

• Like Like x 1
  6. kurdtisj

kurdtisj Vertical

If there is a fine print that says I can pop Shirley Phelps Roper with a clean right hook I am definitely in.
    Those people came to a soldiers funeral about ten miles from where I live and got chased off by a group of bikers from our area, one of them was my friend's dad (RIP). The (RIP) was an unrelated incident but I felt the need to add it in because he was a hell of a guy.

• Like Like x 2
  7. EventHorizon

EventHorizon assuredly the cause of the angry Economy..

signed. why is it that there aren't any stupid teenagers available and incensed enough to burn one of their structures down so none of us adults has to do it?

8. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Infinite wedgies for them.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Freetofly

Freetofly Diving deep into the abyss

This is one group that takes me to a different world. I love the motorcycle warriors that protect the families of our fallen soldiers so they don't have to witness their indignant behaviors. They are animals in my eyes!!

• Like Like x 1
  10. redux

redux Very Tilted

My mom got a birthday card last month signed by Obama and Michelle. She knows they really didnt sign it but cant figure out how they knew it was her b-day.

I wont spoil it and tell her I contacted the White House Greetings Office that sends cards on 80th b-day (and above) and 50th anniversary on request.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Freetofly

Freetofly Diving deep into the abyss

Pool, cranberry vodka and sprite. Mighty fine!

• Like Like x 1