1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Your "type"

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by Herculite, May 12, 2014.

1. Charlatan

Charlatan sous les pavés, la plage

The more I have been thinking about this thread, this is pretty much what I keep coming back to as well.

2. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

I'm a Baskin-Robbins guy, myself. I wanna try the 31 flavors. I've never been about the piece of meat, per se... more about what the piece of meat says and does. I'd rather have a fun 6 than a boring 10.

Like I said earlier, I can't fuck stupid twice.

• Like Like x 1
  3. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

Amen, brother.

4. Charlatan

Charlatan sous les pavés, la plage

That's the beauty of stupid... you don't have to. No short term memory.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

No, goddamnit... I mean she's stupid, not me--we already know I'm stupid. I don't like having sex with stupid women because the pillowtalk is always so icepicks-in-ears banal.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

Fashion rant on :rolleyes: :

The seersucker that I automatically think of, light blue with white pinstripes, should be banned, outlawed, etc.

Suit jackets, sport coats, blazers (whatever you want to call them) should NOT be too tight around the midsection, even on guys with neat waistlines. Everytime I see one of the 'pinched fit with puckered lapels' jackets I think, "What, you couldn't find a jacket in your size?". Maybe some of you watch Elementary.

Fashion rant off ;) .

• Like Like x 1
  7. Herculite

Herculite Very Tilted

[​IMG]

I hear she has an awesome personality. Time for you to start eating off that candy ;)

An old joke of mine.
    "You know what they say about making women laugh..... They will feel twice as bad turning you down for sex because you are too ugly."

8. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Your "quote" is off. I've had a lot of luck as a funny man with mediocre looks.

9. Fremen

Fremen Allright, who stole my mustache?

Man, that's a hard 23!

10. Herculite

Herculite Very Tilted

So that woman in the picture is in your strike zone if shes funny, smart, has her act together, sassy etc?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

But of course!

Last edited: May 16, 2014
  12. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

geez...I had to scroll past that fast...not judging, just someone might glance over my shoulder.
    That pic stands out a bit.

I mean, I can deal with more subtle or not apparent words and graphics.
    But it is blaring like a one-man band.

Calling Dick Van Dyke.

13. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Yeaaah, this thread needs a NSFW tag. This is why we can't have nice things. And why I can't access TFP at work.

14. hamsterball

hamsterball Seeking New Outlets

Once again I go back to Louis CK. Nobody fucks down. The fuck sideways or up. Never down.

• Like Like x 2
  15. redravin

redravin Cynical Optimist Donor

This has to be the best rant Louis has ever written and it's for a woman.
    He's turned a couple of offers for dates from her and then they spend a great day hanging out.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Herculite

Herculite Very Tilted

Mmm seems I can't edit it out so if I mod wasn't to replace it with "generically unattractive woman" thats fine :)

17. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

@Herculite's obtuse post goes to the point that "We're all superficial snobs!" with the counterargument being "Although I don't want ABC in a fuck buddy, I'm not so obsessed with XYZ that I let that decide who with which I'm going to play sexy time."

Example: As I said in post #20, I'm not into fat girls or smokers. Those are two of my ABCs. The XYZs would be--all within reason--race, age, occupation, education, blood type, childhood cartoon preference and favorite ice cream flavor. Idea? Idea.

It's okay to be fat as a guy as long as you've got other redeeming qualities. Think: Jack Black in Tropic Thunder. It's not okay to be fat as a woman because society's cruel machinations have made your entire existence about being a sex object in public.

• Like Like x 1
  18. OtherSyde

OtherSyde Slightly Tilted

I had to look up "seersucker," and the kind you describe certainly doesn't look to appealing to me either... Maybe there are other types? I dunno.

I like a well-fitted suit and generally hate a super-cinched waistline too, but I like at least a mildly-visible narrowing of the waist line in order to show that a guy isn't some kind of pudgy, barrel-bellied fat fuck with no physique. This is actually hard for me to achieve for the opposite reasion - I'm so damn skinny, clothing has to fit me very snugly to show that I actually have any shape beyond "stick figure." Apparently, according to "this Wikipedia article" (and also some other studies I've read on the physical attractiveness because I'm probably obsessed with it), "Women, on average, tend to be more attracted to men who have a relatively narrow waist, a V-shaped torso, and broad shoulders." I like a suit that accentuates these traits, but doesn't exaggerate or distort them.

19. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Nope, women have shallow desires too...most aren't going to fuck Danny Devito, even during his hey-days.
    No matter how funny he is.
    And the funny part about it...he knows it...makes tons of loot from it too.

Nor should women (or men) be ashamed about desiring "a certain something" either.
    We all have our likes & dislikes, you shouldn't force yourself...nor should you allow someone to shame you into trying.

What makes the quality person, is when they find they DO like someone outside of their typical range...
    then they actually follow-thru with sincerity, with no manipulation or outside agenda.

Meaning, Danny Devito is do'able to those women he clicks with.
    We all can't be George Clooney or Ryan Gosling or Salma Hayek or Charlize Theron...some of us are the exact opposite.

I will say this, if you make the best of it, keep true to yourself, try your charm...then most will enjoy their bright spots.
    Personally I'd say, if you let yourself "go"...don't try...then that's when you're not likely to attract anyone.

Hell, if Stephen Hawking can be a Player...anyone can. :cool:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  20. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

And better still if they have those lovely external obliques. It's like everything is pointing me to where I need to go.