1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Your "type"

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by Herculite, May 12, 2014.

1. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

I always liked Gallagher's answer as to why he didn't get a haircut, "Why prune a dying bush?".

• Like Like x 5
  2. Short girls , kristina rose types too .

Dark skin , Italian/Puerto Rican usually has it ...dark hair , dark eyes , tan skin ...

Overall though attitude and personality etc play a bigger role .

• Like Like x 1
  3. Cayvmann

Cayvmann Very Tilted

You read my mind there.

I like women. I prefer them to be intelligent and have a good sense of humor. These are more important than looks. Brunettes are my usual, but I'm not bigoted. I've dated blondes too. Most women I've dated have been shorter than me, some only slightly. I would surely date a woman taller than me, but they don't seem to appreciate my shortness, so...

I prefer legs and butt to boobs, though boobs are good too. I like the aesthetic of a dancer's body, and my wife danced ballet for about 16 years. I admit though that she's gained some weight recently, and while she thinks shes fat, I think she's hawt. I don't go for big ladies, but I likes me some jiggle.

• Like Like x 1
  4. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

I've found over time, my type is more random than it used to.
    But still, I emphasize real classic feminine curves ...a lush look than one that is linear, rigid or tight.

However,
    If I turn the tables...and if I was going to talk about myself... and what my "type" I wish I'd be in my mind or fantasy.
    Fantasy, I'd like to be like "Lenny Kravitz" ...natural rawness & built, oozing talent and sauntering cool.

In a real goal, I'd either be in relaxed environs, a rocker with jeans & T-shirt ...like an older calm "Guns & Roses"
    But in formal situations, I rather be cut & suave like "George Clooney"

I'm never myself in yuppie clothes, that's a mask. A relaxed formal.
    That's not me. The real me, the real "type"...I want either extreme...edgy calm or sophisticated confident.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2014
  5. Cayvmann

Cayvmann Very Tilted

If I was a women, I'd hold out for Shemar Moore. That guy is ridiculous.

It's a good thing I'm not a woman, because I wouldn't have a chance in Hell.

6. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

Jason Momoa has a natural rawness. Or is it rawrness?

• Like Like x 3
  7. Charlatan

Charlatan sous les pavés, la plage

If you are from Australia... It's pronounced the same for either.

• Like Like x 2
  8. desal75

desal75 New Member

I noticed a few years ago that the types of girls I would seek would be directly transverse to who I was seeing at the time. If I was dating a Nicole Kidman I would start craving a Selena Gomez for some reason. I don't know if I was craving diversity or what but if the girl I was spending time with was short and curvy with dark hair then I would be checking out tall and slender blondes all day long. It went even further than just appearance too. Out to dinner with a successful career woman? Hey look at that reckless barfly. Been hanging out with a college girl? Mmmm cute soccer moms.

IDK I can't really explain it. The slightly conceited part of me thinks maybe it took all of these different types of women to satisfy my strong personality. Or that the breadth of my interests in everyday life made it necessary.

Either way i'm all set now;)

• Like Like x 1
  9. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

I can't remember if I mentioned this already, but a recent post in PA reminded me: they need to be weird. I'm weird. I have a strange sense of humor; they need to be able to get that. My husband is incredibly weird, and I love it. He makes the most random jokes, and over the years, we've built a web of inside jokes between us that would make most people wonder what the fuck we were talking about.

• Like Like x 1
  10. OtherSyde

OtherSyde Slightly Tilted

Uhhh... Spam-bot? Exact same thing posted by same new member HERE

11. Shadowex3

Shadowex3 Very Tilted

Despite the jokes about being a card carrying member of the ITBC I'm not sure if you could say I have one physical "type". If I had to try to find a commen thread though I think it would be proportionality and "definition". The women I've found most beautiful all tended to have somewhat angular or even "sharp" features, Torri Higginson on SG:A is a good example. A lot of people talk about curves and mean TnA but for me it's about musculator and form, like the exact opposite of "cankles" but for someone's whole body. A good voice is a beautiful thing too, I don't know when it started but it seems like lately there's a fad among girls to try and sound like they're auditioning for Alvin and the Chipmunks.

Even the best body is worthless without a good mind though, and that's what really got me once before. Here I'll definitely admit to having a type: they've got to be a fellow nerd. I tried dating someone once that was just barely a gamer and one of the things that doomed it from the outset was the utter lack of any overlap in our worlds. I don't think I could ever have a serious relationship with someone that didn't at least understand being a nerd enough to not give me a blank stare when I look horrified at dog-earing a book, get excited over the higgs boson, or wax poetic over science fiction.

Now I don't think people need to be clones by a long shot, but it's probably not very good for the venn diagram of their interests and experiences to look like john lennon's sunglasses. I'd like to be involved with someone that I can share my life with, not just have as a permanent roommate. Someone with some overlap in interests and hobbies, who'd enjoy throwing dice, building some furniture or gardening, or gluttonously bingeing on entire seasons of scifi shows.

Unfortunately pretty much every woman I've ever been attracted to has been solidly in a long term relationship, if not married outright. I'm optimistically taking this as a sign that I've got excellent taste in women but really shitty timing.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  12. OtherSyde

YES! Love fit girls (way moreso than skinny girls), and I have this thing for women with wide jaw-lines and very defined features - defined cheek bones, angular sculpted jaw lines, sharp noses (straight or inwardly-curved, not usually with a noticeable bridge) etc. We have similar tastes

13. WatNuts New Member

Well you see her name was Leanne, and I knew her well because we both loved listening to music and were slightly out of sorts (mostly feeling shunned). We met at our workplace, you see, where all great romances are born -- don't you agree -- but I digress from the point. I figured her for an average woman. She was pretty fit, she was 29 (I was 8 years her junior), and she was amusing and enjoyed being amused. All average, don't you agree? She displayed to me a weirdness after a while. Working with her was good because she was disorganized, which meant I needed to help her a lot. We did not talk on a daily basis. In fact, we were on different sides of the building, in different offices. However, we did have a fiery exchange of looks that was more than satisfactory for us both, I dare say. I calculated a romance brewing, but too much thought yields no good. After months of working and learning about each other, we had to break I away, because I was hopping on a plane to go to college. She would stay where I left. She was consumed with me, and I knew this because she wrote me emails that inquired about my well being and I was strongly interested in hers. Progressively, we chatted more and more. She was talkative, and a nuanced speaker at that. Turns out this chicka lady was not average at all. She had a very strange back story, involving a marriage for crying out loud. She was a hoot. She made me laugh is what I mean. She had a gothic appearance, but not to overwhelm, she was just expressing her self. She wore flannel, and was Canadian in origin. I guess I like Canadian girls with a love of music and a willingness/readiness for bizarre humor.
    --- merged: Aug 21, 2014 at 9:27 PM ---

You are sadly incorrect. Timing is your responsibility. You both work at it, and it happens like that or it is supposed to pass.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2014
  14. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

My type...they have to be moving ...and happen to like me. ;)

But, even the 2nd criteria is optional.
    I fall in love many times a day. (IF I'm outside of my home...)

Last edited: Aug 21, 2014
  15. Shadowex3

Shadowex3 Very Tilted

I'm wondering how that's supposed to work when they're married well before I even meet them for the first time. Perhaps I should find a used DeLorean?

• Like Like x 2
  16. OtherSyde

/smartassery :p me gusta

17. Speed_Gibson

Speed_Gibson Hacking the Gibson

You should make sure the tow truck can reach 88 mph first with the car behind it.