1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

69. tons of fun? or a waste of good oral sex?

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by mixedmedia, Feb 13, 2012.

1. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

Plan9

All of my sex partners thus far have been close to my own height. I'm of pretty average size at, uh, 5'7". Height is not the issue for me, rather it is simply being underwhelmed by the act. I mean, I will do it if that's what my partner wants...i am more than happy to oblige because pleasing...that's my thing. But I could easily go the rest of my sex life without it and never miss it.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

2. m0rpheus

m0rpheus Getting Tilted

Honestly, I'm not a big fan either, I find I spend too much time paying attention to what I'm doing rather than what I'm recieving and don't totally enjoy either. I'd rather take turns so we can both relax and totally enjoy the sensation in turn.

3. Tophat665

Tophat665 Slightly Tilted

Gotta go with tons of fun. That said, most of the time, I'd rather just have a good BJ (since it's going to be better with her tongue on the bottom of the shaft than on the top). If a face sitting (which I really like) turns into 69, that's fine by me, but that's not expected. And sometimes (More often than not, really) I do want to put all my attention into licking her. It's just another thing in the toolbox. A pretty good thing. That said, I've never gotten all the way off from it. To the best of my knowledge, neither has the missus.

The height thing would be a problem if I weren't married to a girl about the right height for it (5'6" to my 6'2"). The thrusting thing would be a problem, except she enjoys that.

It's never all or even a majority of a session. Tends to be something that comes along toward the back half of foreplay once in a while.

Nipple 69, mutual nipple sucking, that's a whole 'nother story and is Awesome as all get out.

4. EventHorizon

EventHorizon assuredly the cause of the angry Economy..

it's like doing 10 miles an hour on a roller coaster. the view is pretty sweet but the experience is lacking

5. SCBronco

SCBronco Getting Tilted

maybe we arnt doing it right... LOL

• Like Like x 1
  6. ASU2003

ASU2003 Very Tilted

I'm going to need a lot of practice.

7. jannista

jannista Vertical

That's a ridiculous position, awkward uncomfortbale and so unsexy I don't why people even do it.

8. MSD

MSD Very Tilted

Unless I hook up with a WNBA player, I don't think it would be physically possible. Just as well, I'm the kind of person who can't walk and chew gum at the same time.

• Like Like x 4
  9. Alistair Eurotrash

It's OK. I don't think you have to chew gum at the same time.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Phi Eyed

Phi Eyed Getting Tilted

I agree w most that it is not ground-breaking. I prefer variations of it, such as girl suspended upside down w man standing or one partner standing beside the chosen surface, with weight on legs instead of on partner. This way, nobody gets crushed and you can maintain enough room to produce the required friction. Reworking it does alter its classic milieu, however.

But yeah, nobody ever gets off from it.

11. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Make sure you wipe your ass well before attempting...or you might offend. ;)

Personally, I've enjoyed it...but mostly in the giving, not the getting...but it's an in-sync sharing thing, of the moment...bodies entwined.

12. Lordeden

Lordeden Part of the Problem

I'm not against any position that puts me in a situation that I get to get my dick sucked (females only, back off boystown). That said, I'm not a fan of 69.

You know how when you do the "Rub your belly and pat your head" thing (I had to do it for band class for some weird reason), that's what 69 feels like to me. Trying to do two things at once that my brain only has the power to really put 100% into one of those actions.

13. fflowley

fflowley Don't just do something, stand there!

Maybe my wife and I "fit" just right but I think it's pretty damned hot and I'll have more please!

14. Cayvmann

Cayvmann Very Tilted

I have only tried this kind of activity after a shower, or during, because dingleberries aren't an aphrodisiac.

15. Fly

Fly music is the answer

damn near the only way in our house........both enjoy it big time.

69.....Fuck Yeah!

• Like Like x 3
  16. Poetry

Poetry Totally Sharky, Complete

Sexually, I can't get off if I'm focusing on going down on someone. I'm either having to concentrate on mentally forcing the orgasm, or I'm being so overwhelmed by my partner that it isn't safe to have his cock in my mouth.

Psychologically, 69... makes me feel complete. Like I've formed a conduit with my partner, which is more than standard penetration has ever been able to do for me.

Fortunately for me, I'm rarely caring if I orgasm and am more about sensation. Having a casual 69 for however long it goes with no orgasm in sight is happy-fine with me.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

...can't sleep.

Poetry's comment made me think of that horrible Human Centipede movie.

...never sleep again.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Poetry

Poetry Totally Sharky, Complete

I feel so accomplished. <3

19. I'm with the majority who offer that it's not ideal for an orgasm, in and of itself.

Otherwise, 69ing is one of my favorite endings for cleaning each other out/up afterwards. Everything's arranged ideally for us both, if I'm on the bottom.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Remixer

Remixer Middle Eastern Doofus

I can't ever make myself perform cunnilingus after I've come inside her... let alone clean her out.

Whatever floats your boat, man. Just don't ever share a burger with me.