1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

The Lust List: The 5 you're allowed.

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by ZombieSquirrel, Feb 27, 2012.

1. I love the Top 5 Dream Dates thread. I replied about my date choices. Now this didn’t include anyone for which I lusted over and would have a one night stand. It was simply a date.

I have been trying to narrow down my “other” list for a thread here on TFP.

If in a relationship, do you have a list of people you would submit to your partner that you would be “allowed” to fornicate with if you found yourself in that situation?

I'm cheating and doing 2 lists...one with males and one with females. I can't be forced to decide between the two genders. I'd also like to think that if I were in a relationship, that the person would allow me a gender switch. Why would I want to be with someone who wouldn't allow that?

I’m sure my tastes will change again, but until then…here are the current lists:

Male:
    1. David Boreanaz
    2. Hugh Laurie
    3. Taye Diggs
    4. Omar Epps
    5. Eddie Vedder

Honorable Mention: Neil Patrick Harris (it COULD happen)

Female:

1. Christina Hendricks
    2. Sara Ramirez
    3. Kristen Bell
    4. Zooey Deschanel
    5. Natalie Portman

Honorable Mention: Sandra Oh

If I HAD to have one list:

1. Hugh Laurie
    2. Christina Hendricks
    3. Taye Diggs

4. Sara Ramirez
    5. Natalie Portman

Honorable Mention: Neil Patrick Harris (once again, it COULD happen)

http://www.thetfp.com/threads/top-5-dream-dates.669/#axzz1ncxpSwtH

• Like Like x 1
  2. evaderum

evaderum Getting Tilted

Hmm, I've got some idea's in mind, but I'll have to think about it for a bit before I decide on the final five. [accidental battlestar galacctica reference, lol]
    Anyways, it's coincidental that this was posted now, I just got done writing a blog entry somewhat loosely related to lust and stuff like that. Plus, I just happened to be thinking the other day about how they call it a "one night stand" but it doesn't necessarily involve much standing. I've also been contemplating for some time whether I want to make a post or blog entry along the line of women I think are hotter / would rather sleep with / or whatever, than megan fox. Her name became too trendy, and I never understood why so many people thought so much of her.

3. fflowley

fflowley Don't just do something, stand there!

My wife thinks I'm kidding about Snooki but I think it's something that needs to be tried, just once........

• Like Like x 1
  4. ASU2003

ASU2003 Very Tilted

Is that because you know that there is a possibility unlike with any other celebrity?

• Like Like x 2
  5. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

The OP totally reminds me about how my ex-wife had this weird obsession with Steven Tyler. She totally said the line in the OP. Like:

"Listen, we're married now... but if I get a shot with Steven Tyler... I want you to know that I'm going to fuck him. Just so I can say I did it."

Looking back? 100% more creepy and 89% less funny. I mean, he's almost as zombified as Mick Jagger. No 20-something wants to fuck that.

...except her.

I won't bore you with a list, but it's pretty much a given that I want to fuck every helpful nerdy female sidekick in every movie / TeeVee show.

Oh, can't forget Linda Hamilton.

And Catherine Zeta Jones' ass from that Entrapment movie. Not really a person, but if the ass ever presents itself, well, all bets are off.

Yeah, that's about it for now.

• Like Like x 2
  6. KirStang

KirStang Something Patriotic.

Going off straight lust here...(And just FYI, this thread is so worthless without pics.) :)

In this category are girls who look very good but probably lack a compatible mindset.

1.) Olivia Wilde. I mean. The things I would do to her.
    [​IMG]

2.) Eva Mendez. Fiery Latina Firecracker.

[​IMG]

3.) Sienna Guillory. I don't know why, but I've always found her so attractive.
    [​IMG]

4.) Mila Kunis. She's too loud for me. But I bet she's a lot of fun.

[​IMG]

5.) Nicole Scherzinger. Reminds me of an attractive but dumb friend I have.

[​IMG]

7. AlterMoose

AlterMoose Slightly Tilted

Totally love ZombieSquirrel's position. My wife and I both have men and ladies who would make the list. Kirk McCleod and John Corbett jump to mind immediately. As far as the ladies, I don't know that I can narrow it down to five. Brooke Elliott, Tiffany Thiessen, Zooey Deschanel, Melissa McCarthy, Kaley Cuoco (even though I generally don't prefer skinny blondes), Margaret Cho, Sara Rue (even after she lost weight), and Fran Drescher. I guess that's a good enough sampling for the time being....

8. fflowley

fflowley Don't just do something, stand there!

Sure.
    Pretty much everyone else has already!

9. I like your list AlterMoose. Fran Drescher wouldn't be allowed to talk though. John Corbett just missed out on my list.

I bet Melissa McCarthy, Kaley Cuoco, Margaret Cho, and Sara Rue would all be really fun in the sack. Funny ladies.

10. AlterMoose

Always nice to be appreciated! :D Physically, I appreciate all types; musical talent and a sense of humour are big turn-ons for me. :cool:
    And, though I can't fathom why, I really don't mind Fran's voice at all.

11. I'm amazed by how many "skinny" women are on my list. I'm attracted to Christina Hendrick's and Sara Ramirez's bodies...probably Zooey and Kristen's personalities and Natalie Portman's mind. Back in the day Claire Danes was my Natalie Portman...she still has a piece of my heart though.

12. Levite

Levite Levitical Yet Funky

By agreement with my wife, we are both permitted six on our lists.

Christina Hendricks, just because I can't help but appreciate the natural wonders of the world. [​IMG]
    Scarlett Johansson, self-evident reasons.[​IMG]
    Summer Glau, because I rarely get to use the word "nubile," let alone without irony.[​IMG]
    Kate Winslet, because if you're English and hot and can do excellent Shakespeare, I am yours to do with as you wish.[​IMG]
    Agam Darshi, self-evident reasons.[​IMG]
    Sofia Vergara, because I love the golden globes. I know she hasn't won any awards. I stand by what I said.[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. AlterMoose

Sophia Vergara. A freaking goddess, and very naturally funny. Fantastic.

• Like Like x 1
  14. SCBronco

SCBronco Getting Tilted

mmmm... Christina Hendricks...

Camille Crimson

Allyson Hannigan

Avril Lavigne

Kate Beckinsale (as long as she started off dressed for Underworld) Grrr... Very Grrrr...

15. charlestonman2

charlestonman2 New Member

My top five...

Sofia Vergara
    Eva Mendez
    Kate Beckinsale
    Milla Jovovich
    Rosario Dawson

16. SuburbanZombie

SuburbanZombie Housebroken

Mila Kunis
    Kate Beckinsale
    Eva Mendez
    Katherine McPhee
    Morena Baccarin

17. SirLance

SirLance Death Therapist

Penelope Cruz
    Courteny Cox
    Kate Upton
    Kayley Cuoco
    And, yes, I know she's older but.... Raquel Welch

18. Whatever...she's HOT! The first thing I had ever seen her in was Grumpier Old Men. She wasn't a spring chicken then, but I fell in love with her. I went back to watch some more movies by her, and prefer the older Raquel.

19. CinnamonGirl

CinnamonGirl The Cheat is GROUNDED!

I've started to answer this like, five times now, and I either get distracted, or get hung up on the list itself. So this time, I'm going to answer without thinking, and I'm going to condense it to one list (I originally had two lists like ZombieSquirrel , one for men and one for women.)

So...
    John Cusack
    Joseph Gordon-Levitt
    Alyson Hannigan
    Wil Wheaton
    And a tie between Julia Stiles and Jordana Brewster. Don't make me choose.

• Like Like x 1
  20. SirLance

SirLance Death Therapist

Sirlance is John Cusak's pen name......

• Like Like x 1